Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys do when....

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a day of work...im mostly on my feet and i get tired and when i get home i feel like i want some girl to cheer me up.
But...how do you guys deal with nobody telling you that you "killed it" today.
Obviously...i need sleep and am not super jovial...and i dont want to smoke weed or drink alky to get a smile on a hard days work.
Already did a light workout.
I know that we congratulate ourselves internally and all...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A lady will not cheer you up, only you can make yourself happy. Find your purpose in life and go after it. Get some hobbies or activities that you enjoy doing. Happiness is within yourself, not someone else. Once you are happy with yourself, others will be happy (or jealous) of and for you. Go back to basics and work on yourself.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ve never lived with any women who told me I killed it. But do regularly receive (and give) kind of praise and support from decent coworkers who do the same job and appreciate the work.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you 'kill' something, make sure you bring it home.

Then, maybe, someone will be impressed.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the girls I’ve seen told me I killed it at work, they don’t even fully understand what I do, they only care when I mention figures and how much a deal is worth to my bank balance, they rather bleat on about their own mundane jobs so I am used to keeping work wins inside work - that’s where I get my praise, clients and superiors, why you care what a woman outside of your work thinks about your job? Get self motivated about your career.

Come home and have the chick help you forget the days work, unwind and relax. That’s doing it proper.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to hear "Have a good day at work." Even if it is from a friend.

I had my X wife give me a big ole kiss on the lips when I was dead asleep because I made a ton of money that week...

Most days you have to be your own cheer-leader and reward yourself with a steak at the end of a day.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
None of the girls I’ve seen told me I killed it at work, they don’t even fully understand what I do, they only care when I mention figures and how much a deal is worth to my bank balance, they rather bleat on about their own mundane jobs so I am used to keeping work wins inside work - that’s where I get my praise, clients and superiors, why you care what a woman outside of your work thinks about your job? Get self motivated about your career.

Come home and have the chick help you forget the days work, unwind and relax. That’s doing it proper.
nice you should write guide 'how to be murkserious"

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to hear "Have a good day at work." Even if it is from a friend.

I had my X wife give me a big ole kiss on the lips when I was dead asleep because I made a ton of money that week...

Most days you have to be your own cheer-leader and reward yourself with a steak at the end of a day.
I always say this to Sara as I wake up 6am-6:30am each day and leave way before her and I'm back home at 7pm - because I make the big bucks.

No girl has ever wished me a good day because they are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, in bed when I leave.

They moan that I earn more, I work a lot harder and will die younger.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is what we all want imo.

Worst is getting home after a hard day of work to a bitchy, nagging gf/wife for who you never do enough and always want you to do more.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what we all want imo.

Worst is getting home after a hard day of work to a bitchy, nagging gf/wife for who you never do enough and always want you to do more.
"Worker bee" cvck theory of Spaz and ranger?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a day of work...im mostly on my feet and i get tired and when i get home i feel like i want some girl to cheer me up.
But...how do you guys deal with nobody telling you that you "killed it" today.
Obviously...i need sleep and am not super jovial...and i dont want to smoke weed or drink alky to get a smile on a hard days work.
Already did a light workout.
I know that we congratulate ourselves internally and all...
Sure it’s great to have external validation, but ask yourself why you feel the need for a woman to give you that validation.

Ultimately, we all want reassurance that we are doing well and improving and that’s where goals come into play.

Completing goals and rewarding yourself for reaching goals should be the primary basis of validation.

After all when you aced a test or got an A what felt better actually achieving the A or someone telling you good job or I am so proud of you?

Well all get fatigued from work. The getting it part is working for goals rather than just punching a clock.

If you are not asking what is the short intermediate and long term goal of what you are doing in all areas of your life then you need to think about it and set goals.

Take of the goals and ambition behind them and the women will come.

One other thing to think about is that a woman can leave on a dime and their validation will be gone. You do not want to lose faith because you’ve become accustomed to getting validation from a woman and with her departure you feel invalidated.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant...some days you validate yourself and all that jazz...but there's no female to rub your back. And when you're tired and dont want to go out and mingle...what to do then?
Just read my book and sleep.

Its almost like when youre sick. Its nice to have food made for you and such.
You guys just suck it up and embrace the suck cuz you dont need females?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant...some days you validate yourself and all that jazz...but there's no female to rub your back. And when you're tired and dont want to go out and mingle...what to do then?
Just read my book and sleep.
I'm never at a loss for things to do. Sounds like you are pretty wiped out when you get home though.
Anyway, they get a lot of hate around here, but women can be an amazing source of comfort.
Of course, I'll add the caveats "if they want to be", and also be sure you don't get complacent.

It seems odd to talk about complacency when it sounds like you're working so hard though.
Be sure to enjoy the fruits of your labor. :up:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks dude...
Im just lacking sleep...just wondering what you guys do when you're just too tired and busy