Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys do for fun?

Incident

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bowling, poker, fishing, video games, going out to eat, etc... My friends and I are bored. Nowadays we sit around thinking of something to do and nothing new and exciting comes to mind.

What do you guys do on the weekends and on weekday nights?

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people, probably 90% of them, do the same things that you do. They may also add some of the more common things like going to bars, clubs, and the movie theaters.

A lot of the time, people just like to hang out. We watch movies, play poker, or just let loose doing whatever. Sometimes it's ok doing nothing as long as you're not all by yourself. :)

Just relax; if you still find going out boring, then pick up some hobbies. You could find a book to read, work in the garden, learn something new. I just try and find creative ways to fill up the freetime I have, but you're never going to have each day as a blast.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxing, dance lessons, lifting weights, kayaking, guitar, going to events (beer festival, BBQ, etc).

If you're bored just start trying new things until you find something you like.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex, Lifting weights, olympic lifting, powerlifting, anything physically demanding, dancing, camping/hiking, watching NFL, MMA, reading, movies, music...etc. etc.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i log into sosuave and make brilliant posts for others to read

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play guitar. Astronomy (when weather is good and work allows it) and photography.

In fact right now I have started building an observatory in my backyard.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incident said:
Bowling, poker, fishing, video games, going out to eat, etc... My friends and I are bored. Nowadays we sit around thinking of something to do and nothing new and exciting comes to mind.

What do you guys do on the weekends and on weekday nights?
Weekdays watch television and post here.

Weekends get laid.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
play guitar, play in a band, learn something new, lift weights, play football with the boys, take up a new sport, listen to music, watch a movie, read a book, chill with babes & friends.

Come on, theres tons to do, use your head.

Pillag3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I really just enjoy sitting around with a bunch of friends and joking around/talking about random crap. I'll also take my STi out through some twisties...thats a kick arse adrenaline rush ! Or hit the local drag strip.

All depends what you all like....Join a hockey/golf/baseball/whatever league, You could pull some money together and build a race car or restore a classic. If you dont have that kind of money, remote RC cars are pretty fun to build and drive around. Model rockets are always a blast too. (no pun intended) Heck, go take some sky diving lessons. Or go less extreme and learn to scuba.

There can always be something new and exciting to try you just have to be open minded and find what fits your budget.