Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you dudes do for nutrition at college?

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you got this same concern: you live on campus, so you're forced to have your university's meal plan which means you eat in the dining halls. As I'm trying to obtain a great diet along side with my weight training, I find it pretty difficult to get some good quality foods in my system during the semester. Sure, there's turkey sandwiches, but you can only get so many of those before you start to get sick of them. All they really serve here are cheesesteaks, burgers, fries, chicken tenders, aka saturated fats. Even the "healthy" stuff is greasified with oil.

Here's what I'm doin to manage: loading my fridge with tuna cans, cold cuts, milk, low-fat cheese, stuff like that. and of course you got the whey protein.

So how do you manage eatin' healthy, guys?

oatmealandtuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very few options in terms of eating well in college especially if you're tied down to a meal plan. The only realistic option is to buy your own food and screw the meal plan. This only works if money is not much of a problem.

However you can eat healthy and still spend only a minimal amount of money on extra food. I suggest you go to the nearby supermarket, find whole broccoli heads, carrots, snow peas etc, chop them all up and throw them in a plastic bag. Perhaps invest in a small veggie cooker where you can steam the up and put it in tupperware to eat while you're out and about. Whole nuts are great too, they're not too expensive and they're highly portable. I myself buy about 5 or 6 LARGE bags of whole almonds so that I always have something to munch on. Protein bars are okay too...although they're more expensive then other protein filled foods. The only benefit is the convenience. If you can, cook up some chicken, or other meats and dump them with your veggies in a container.