'What do you do?'

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl the other day and we have had a text exchange, that goes something along the lines of:

me: 'hey plumbum, I had a gtreat time with you at ......the other night, it would be nice to see you again, by the way, what sort of animal do you think would make a better pet, a turtle or a duck?

her: (about an hour later) I would go for the turtle, as I am scared of things with wings!

I decide to wait an hour for my reply back to her...

She texts me again 20 mins later

her: 'I had fun too, we should meet up x'

Im thinking great, its on!

I reply about 20 mins later: 'Ha, I was leaning towards a turtle actually! We should definitely meet up! Do you like red or white wine?'

THEN SHE WAITS TILL 11.30 THE NEXT DAY TO TEXT ME THIS

her: 'are you at work today? what do you do?'

The thing is, I am not working at the moment, so I don't know how to reply. What should I say?

Also, on the night we met we made out a lot, but right at the end she said that she was MARRIED (she is young, early 20's) and that she couldnt come home with me, but that I should take her number. It seems she is interested in me, and I'm definitely interested in her. Before anybody gives me a guilt trip about married girls, I would like to refer you to what we know about women and how they will cheat if they get a mind to, and if not with me, she'll probably cheat with somebody else.

I am wondering if she is asking this because perhaps she will invite me round while her husband is at work?

Anyway, I havn't decided what to do yet, and whether I will take this any further or not, but it is interesting me. I am thinking of saying that I work from home on the net or something, to keep my options open.

What do you guys think?

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
where were you working before you became unemployed? say that or just lie and say you're an accountant or whatever. the dumb ***** will never find out anyways.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you are on sabatical, and exploring your options as you fancied a change.

p4rk r4ng3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie, but explain how you still do productive ****.
Cause it's not being unemployed that turns girls off, it's being lazy and useless. lol. So as long as she knows you're ambitious she should be understanding about you not having a job.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's married. screw what she wants. If your dealing with a married chick (which I don't advise), lie to her about everything. She deserves it. And it helps minimize any blowback that might come your way.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actionjaxson said:
where were you working before you became unemployed? say that or just lie and say you're an accountant or whatever. the dumb ***** will never find out anyways.
This is what I'm doing.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you're a pro fighter or something, so her husband will be reluctant to kick your ass if he finds out.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
So I met this girl the other day and we have had a text exchange, that goes something along the lines of:

me: 'hey plumbum, I had a gtreat time with you at ......the other night, it would be nice to see you again, by the way, what sort of animal do you think would make a better pet, a turtle or a duck?

her: (about an hour later) I would go for the turtle, as I am scared of things with wings!

I decide to wait an hour for my reply back to her...

She texts me again 20 mins later

her: 'I had fun too, we should meet up x'

Im thinking great, its on!

I reply about 20 mins later: 'Ha, I was leaning towards a turtle actually! We should definitely meet up! Do you like red or white wine?'

THEN SHE WAITS TILL 11.30 THE NEXT DAY TO TEXT ME THIS

her: 'are you at work today? what do you do?'

The thing is, I am not working at the moment, so I don't know how to reply. What should I say?

Also, on the night we met we made out a lot, but right at the end she said that she was MARRIED (she is young, early 20's) and that she couldnt come home with me, but that I should take her number. It seems she is interested in me, and I'm definitely interested in her. Before anybody gives me a guilt trip about married girls, I would like to refer you to what we know about women and how they will cheat if they get a mind to, and if not with me, she'll probably cheat with somebody else.

I am wondering if she is asking this because perhaps she will invite me round while her husband is at work?

Anyway, I havn't decided what to do yet, and whether I will take this any further or not, but it is interesting me. I am thinking of saying that I work from home on the net or something, to keep my options open.

What do you guys think?
It would serve you right if her husband finds out about this and comes after you. And when a married woman is cheating on her husband it is almost ALWAYS with more than one guy which means you risk getting an STD or fight w/ one or more of the other AFC losers who are banging her.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reply or just dodge the question with something that is clearly bullsh1t.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being_the_Don said:
Who are you talking to?
I was replying to OP, it's what a smart man does when a girl asks you that idiotic sh1t test question "What do you do?".

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up my post "Power Over Women" and read what happened to me 2 months ago.

If a girl says shes married why waste your time ****ing with some guys wife who would possibly shoot you in the face if he foun out?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a frame **** test.

She completely ignored your question and waited a day to reply.

do NOT answer her question.

She is making you jump through hoops. Stop jumping, and stop being so girly and friendly AFC in your texts. 'Plumbum' was hilarious but be more manly. No need for smalltalk, clint eastwood doesnt give a **** about ducks or turtles.

Wait at least 5 hours to reply, then ask her if she can meet you at X bar on whatever day. No more waffling around, ask her out. And your text should look like this:

'Lets meet up at X bar on thursday night, are you free? We're gona be drinking white wine x'

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok and i'v just realized

at the end she said that she was MARRIED
So why are you still pursuing her anyway. Take the sex if she throws it at you but dont chase this man its such a headache lol.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
I was replying to OP, it's what a smart man does when a girl asks you that idiotic sh1t test question "What do you do?".

Going after a married woman is going after a low quality "woman". It doesn't matter what sort of test she's giving, it's a fail anyway you look at it.