What do you do when....

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been brought up before but I would like to know what some of you think.

What do you guys do, on just a regular average day when you are alone?

The reason for this is that I have such an akward schedule that usually my free time during the week is when everybody else is at work or class.

I attend University full time and work as an instructor pilot afterwards..which is the reason for my upside down schedule. So during the week when I don't have any classes or flights, I'll find myself looking for something to do...but there is nobody to do it with.

Mind you, I am not really the kind of guy who likes to do things alone. I find it boring and irritating. However, I have begun to learn to do things alone so as to adapt to my schedule.

But the biggest problem I find is that during the day I cannot think of things to do. I work out..but that is about all I can think of doing. And obviously I don't want to sit at home the whole day.

So could you guys list some ideas of things to do on a day like that...when all of your friends are at work, you are alone...and it is just an average day. What are some of the things you guys do to keep busy? Lets list some ideas...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a 4.0?

Study.

Take harder classes, or more classes.

-k2

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, studying would be your best bet.

If i spent 10% of my free time studying id have like a 3.5