"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What do you do when your fukking pissed off

iggybrazil

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
56
Location
Rio de Janeiro
I think there are three real sources of chronic anger...

1) A thing in the past you should/could have done or said... correctable by courageous communication or action...truth telling or correcting an error in the past. Of course don't be stupid and blab hurtful things for no reason to your woman. Some things are better left unsaid.

2) A thing that has gone on too long...like a bad job or bad living enviornment..you must change it and move on right away but have been putting it off or....

3) Witholding yourself from a certain area of life...I should be doing this or that and I'm not. Try making a list of what do I need to start doing, what do I need to change , or what do I need to stop doing, to get to the source of it. It should clear up with truthful recognition and appropriate action. Boa sorte. Iggy
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top