"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What do you do when you know with certainty that you are an orbiter to her?

ColonelKilgore

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
42
Reaction score
4
Location
Croatia
You are going after a girl/woman and you've come to a realisation that you are an orbiter to her. It's pretty clear, she likes your attention, she may go out with you, but she has someone who is a better prospect in her eyes. What do you guys do in that situation?

My natural instinct is to go ****ier, more aggresive (there were times i even ended up being rude, not every time). My philosophy was better to end communication with me being an as.shole than me being a nice guy. Is my behavior alpha or beta?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
265
Reaction score
31
As Mauser96 said delete her from your phone and social media. You should also read the DJ Bible if you haven't already. I know "read the DJ Bible" is said often across this forum, but it'll help your confidence and self-worth immensely.

DO NOT go out of your way to talk to her ever again. If you talk to her at all, let her come to you, and even then play it mysteriously. Show that you deserve more respect than to be used for validation/ego boost. If there's a girl you're interested in hit on her to where the other girl can see, this will put a bullet through her ego.

Also if she ever tries any s**t tests on you, always decline them. NEVER give into her like that. She rudely asks for you to go out of your way for her, don't do it. She drops something and expects you to pick it up, don't do it.

I was in a similar spot, and it feels great to be free from an attention seeker like that. Especially feels good to decline a s**t test, and see the confused ego shattered look on their face afterward. Best of luck. You deserve better.
 

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
240
Reaction score
14
Mauser96 said:
Delete her number
Delete her from all social media
Read about Anti-Dump's machine.

OP I was in the same situation and I followed the exact same advice above.

but she initiated contact after a few months. I foolishly took it for genuine interests only to become an orbiter again.

I have not deleted her after that but just observed for a while and I realized how They will literally check up on you every now and then. Responding to one of these checks is enough for her to confirm you're still an active orbiter.

So if you have a hard time following the above advice test this out yourself. It will be a valuable lesson to learn the hard way.
 

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
3,246
Reaction score
232
Location
NYC
You don't let yourself become an orbiter. Simple as that. You ask for a date and if it doesn't happen you bounce, homes. If 50% of her orbiters do this over night, her ego would take a shıt the size of a Mayan temple.
 

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
376
Reaction score
168
Stick your hand down there when you two are alone, no joke. At that point it's put up or shut up for her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
166
Yeah, you've pretty much lost already, but before you go ghost and disappear, go down with a bang! Nothing to lose right? And you will smile about the crazy ballsy stuff for years to come... I know I do :D
 

ColonelKilgore

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
42
Reaction score
4
Location
Croatia
Huffman said:
And you will smile about the crazy ballsy stuff for years to come... I know I do :D
Exactly. It's an enormous satisfaction to me ending communication on an almost offensive note with a girl who had envisioned you only as an orbiter.
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You ask her out/ make a move. In other words, call her bluff. She'll either back down because she only was looking at you to be an orbiter, or see you as an alpha who gets it.

If she leaves, delete her from all platforms.

Case closed.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
I would do anything I can to make sure she hates me.
It's better to burn bridges and remain enemies than to be stuck in limbo with a chick that has no respect for you.
As Huffman put it, I would go out with a bang.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Before you give her the boot, you should run the Wingman game past her and see if you can build value with her while pulling some hot broads.

Women make good Wingmen, the validation of a woman goes a long way for a man with other women.
 

tomfor

Banned
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Tell her how you feel. Or just leave and never know how your acquaintance could end.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I would do anything I can to make sure she hates me.
It's better to burn bridges and remain enemies than to be stuck in limbo with a chick that has no respect for you.
As Huffman put it, I would go out with a bang.
I’ve actually done this and it’s genius! It’s better to be hated than forgotten. Hate isn’t the opposite of love, indifference is.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Those aren't the only options, you know?
With that particular girl it was the only option. I have no regrets about it to this day. Wish I’d said more actually.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I would do anything I can to make sure she hates me.
It's better to burn bridges and remain enemies than to be stuck in limbo with a chick that has no respect for you.
As Huffman put it, I would go out with a bang.
I don't get this.
You just ignore her. No need to delete her, just forget about her.
Or tell her you're not feeling it and try to take her out as your wing woman. You either hook up with another one or she gets jealous and fks you instead. Or both and you get the 3some. Pretty much high risk/high reward.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
If you get yourself into a situation where you're chasing after a girl who doesn't want you, stop blaming the girl. If she wanted you, you wouldn't have to chase her.
It’s not always that simple. The guy isn’t always chasing after the girl, many times she’s the one texting him even though she isn’t interested. Women love to send mixed signals. One of the hardest things to learn for guys with little experience is to understand that a girl interested in you won’t send mixed signals. The same woman that doesn’t want to date you, will also get jealous and throw a fit when you start dating someone else. That’s confusing to a guy. So yeah, blame the woman who plays mind games and sends mixed signals. Absolutely tell them off and burn that bridge.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
If you think women know their own minds well enough to not be confused, themselves, about their feelings, then you don't know women very well, and telling her off just makes you look weak. Just don't respond to her texts, and stop being available, when she wants to just hang out, and for crying out loud, keep your wallet in your pants.
If I’m telling off a woman, I’m at the point that I could care less how she views me or how I come off to her. It takes ALOT for me to get to that point and by the time I do, I don’t care what her perception of me is.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,931
Age
57
I like the idea of making her a wing woman. The problem is that if a man is an orbiter then he's invested in the outcome with the woman and therefore he cares too much already. It's harder for the guy who is orbiting to allow the chick to wing for him in many cases. He already wants HER and that's the problem right out of the gate. And even if she will wing for him, he's going to get weird when she flirts with some other dude.

Just distance yourself if you are orbiting a woman. Quit orbiting! She isn't choosing you, so find another woman who does choose you.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It’s not always that simple. The guy isn’t always chasing after the girl, many times she’s the one texting him even though she isn’t interested. Women love to send mixed signals. One of the hardest things to learn for guys with little experience is to understand that a girl interested in you won’t send mixed signals. The same woman that doesn’t want to date you, will also get jealous and throw a fit when you start dating someone else. That’s confusing to a guy. So yeah, blame the woman who plays mind games and sends mixed signals. Absolutely tell them off and burn that bridge.
She wanted you to stay in position as her "ride to die friendzone soldier". You didn't have the experience to recognize it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top