Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you do when she says the magic words?

tennisfreak

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEre's a hypothethical situation:
Supposed you've been going out with this chick for like a month, observing all the DJ rules. SO one day she says she 's
in love / really likes /head over heels about you.
Whats the DJ way to respond? Play it cool and don t respond particularly excited?
Or tell her you feel the same way since the FIRST day you met her?

mellow mel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her that you feel the same way unless you do. It is a mistake to say, "I love you too", just because it seems like the right thing to say. "I love you" is a very serious statement. I'd say something like "I don't want to say that I love you until I am absolutely sure I mean it. I think that my honesty will make you happier than saying words without meaning them right now".

[This message has been edited by mellow mel (edited 11-02-2000).]

Joshua_Black

Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back, someone posted a similar question, refering to when a girl asks, "how come you never say you love me?" The person posting said his favorite response was from a movie and it defnitely fits the bill. Say "Because you know I do."

--I'd like to give credut where credit is due, who posted this originally?

[This message has been edited by Joshua_Black (edited 11-02-2000).]

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last few relationships I've been in it seems like the girls are telling me this after only knowing them for a week.

I just keep my poker face on and let them wonder for awhile. Telling her your true feelings is a good way to chase her out the front door.

Armand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBadJon:
The last few relationships I've been in it seems like the girls are telling me this after only knowing them for a week.

I just keep my poker face on and let them wonder for awhile. Telling her your true feelings is a good way to chase her out the front door.
Testing, testing...

Sounds like you're passing those tests with flying colors man.

------------------
Definition Of Insanity: Doing what you've always done and expecting things to change.

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just say "That's wonderful" and then kiss her.

If asked how I felt, I would say "Keep going with me and find out". She will be mad but will be DYING to find out!

Never tell a woman how you feel under two months. Now matter even if she says how SHE feels.

Most new relationships break up in eight weeks. You must see if she will be around after the second month.

Remember, you may want to dump her before eight weeks. You can't say 'I love you'. Then break up with her when you discover something you don't want.

Wait and be sure.

AD

Solitude

Reaction score
Yep, made the mistake of telling her the same three words, even though there was doubt.

(Made all the other pre-DJ mistakes as well, but they are stories for other times!)

But I *do* think it's important that, if you DO love the lady, then you tell her. Just not very often. As always, less is more.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Solitude:
Yep, made the mistake of telling her the same three words, even though there was doubt.

(Made all the other pre-DJ mistakes as well, but they are stories for other times!)

But I *do* think it's important that, if you DO love the lady, then you tell her. Just not very often. As always, less is more.

Say me too, or I love me too, or I do too.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
"And I love your Hair"

I know the post is 3 years old, but I had to say it.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Solitude

hey solitude, where in canberra are you from? i'm from tuggeranong.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
My response is generally 'I love me too.' You'll get hit for it ;)

If she pushes you bust on her for it.

Then one day if you decide you mean it and tell her you love her it'll have a HUGE effect.