Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when she is unwell?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might sound like a harsh story, unintentionally

So my Mrs has come down with a UTI infection from being pounded so hard. She's been unwell for a few days now. There's nothing I can about it so I've just sat back and waited it out

This morning she breaks down and shouts "you don't care about me!". I just held frame and said "where did that come from?" And carried on with my daily tasks as normal

An hour later she is apologizing, telling me how sorry she is and how she appreciates me so much

Just think about this for a second. She is unwell from ME pounding her so hard, has received ZERO help from me, and it now the one supplicating to ME

Completely illogical thought process and touches upon an uncomfortable truth

The fact that other guys would have ran around waited on her hand and foot, trying to solve her problems... would she "appreciate" them as much? Would she view them as her rock too? Genuine question

I'm not so sure it would elicit the same response or arrive at the same place, emotionally

Brutal

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
I was under the impression that most UTI’s are bacterial so more than likely it wasn’t caused by your sex with her. In some cases though a woman having sex with an existing UTI can cause her pain, so taking care of her would involve abstaining from sex until her Dr. prescribed antibiotics take effect.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I was under the impression that most UTI’s are bacterial so more than likely it wasn’t caused by your sex with her. In some cases though a woman having sex with an existing UTI can cause her pain, so taking care of her would involve abstaining from sex until her Dr. prescribed antibiotics take effect.
It can be caused by a woman not going pee directly afterwards apparently. I have had several women go to the bathroom to pee right after we got done to avoid this from potentially happening...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be caused by a woman not going pee directly afterwards apparently. I have had several women go to the bathroom to pee right after we got done to avoid this from potentially happening...
Yup, when play time is over, my GF announces a segue with "gotta go take my doctor-recommended pee!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might sound like a harsh story, unintentionally

So my Mrs has come down with a UTI infection from being pounded so hard. She's been unwell for a few days now. There's nothing I can about it so I've just sat back and waited it out

This morning she breaks down and shouts "you don't care about me!". I just held frame and said "where did that come from?" And carried on with my daily tasks as normal

An hour later she is apologizing, telling me how sorry she is and how she appreciates me so much

Just think about this for a second. She is unwell from ME pounding her so hard, has received ZERO help from me, and it now the one supplicating to ME

Completely illogical thought process and touches upon an uncomfortable truth

The fact that other guys would have ran around waited on her hand and foot, trying to solve her problems... would she "appreciate" them as much? Would she view them as her rock too? Genuine question

I'm not so sure it would elicit the same response or arrive at the same place, emotionally

Brutal
Did you intentionally not help her?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This used to happen with some frequency with one of my sisters and her husband (the UTI occurrence)...

Get 100% cranberry juice. It needs to be unsweetened (no sugar) because sugar feeds the bacteria that are having a party in the urinary tract.

She should drink about 8oz morning and evening in addition to whatever antibiotics she might be prescribed (which she should take as directed).

She should urinate after having sex with you going forward, and a daily morning glass of cranberry juice should prevent recurrence. It is quite bitter but you get used to it. Refrigeration mitigates the taste a bit.

There is something in the cranberry juice that hinders the bacteria’s ability to stick to the tissue in the urinary tract.

My sister noted that according to her gynecologist some couples are prone to frequent UTI as result of how their bodily fluids interact.

I’d simply pick up a bottle at the store (unsweet) and have a quick discussion about it & why it works. That information is readily available online.

As far as her feeling like you don’t care...a little kindness & caring (just a little) might be a considerate thing to do. Nothing wrong with having a little humanity about it. Might help her feel that you care about her needs/health.

Unsweetened cranberry juice is something I drink regularly. It can also assist with strep, colds and other microbial infections that lodge in the throat in addition to helping urinary health. I keep powdered Vitamin C and take about 1200mg stirred into the juice for an immune boost.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being alpha doesn't mean you treat her like she's not a human being. An alpha is someone who knows his worth, has boundaries but is also caring and sensitive towards people he loves. I just SMH when I see some of the stuff that gets posted here.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah my ex used to get UTI's CONSTANTLY after sex. To the point where it was annoying and actually had a pretty decent impact on our sex life. I think she was just more prone to them or something than most girls, and even though she always obsessively went pee after sex, she would still constantly get them after we had a lot of sex. Shoving a c*ck up in there over and over messes with the bacteria in there.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Nah my ex used to get UTI's CONSTANTLY after sex. To the point where it was annoying and actually had a pretty decent impact on our sex life. I think she was just more prone to them or something than most girls, and even though she always obsessively went pee after sex, she would still constantly get them after we had a lot of sex. Shoving a c*ck up in there over and over messes with the bacteria in there.
Yes it appears that my sex is not a cause statement was incorrect, looks like there are many infection initiation causes with sex serving as a bacterial relocation transfer action in some of thise cases.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She need to peepee and clean up after sex to prevent this.

Its not the hard pounding its the bodyfluid getting there.