“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

what do you do when an older chick..

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Ok I went out yesterday with some friends one of the chick was 23 and I’m 18 and we were dancing and everything.
I can tell that she had a quite interest for me she probably thought that I was cute and my attitude was just perfect for her but she kept saying that I was too young and that I wasn't able to teach her anything i didn't made any moves on her I wasn't taking her seriously.
But when older girls ask you what can u teach me what can u respond to those questions or something that you can do about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
I met a chick at a park a little while ago she's turning 21 soon and i'm 16 turning 17 soon. She told me that she comes by there every now and then "she wouldn't say that if she didn't want to see me again". Yeah so i dunno.
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Any1 have something that i can say in this case when an older chick ask u what can u teach or do something so she can see ur not immature.
 

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo Ney York baby!
"I can teach you that age isn't an acurate indicator of the knolege one posesses."

And its the truth.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by REDblueOI
"I can teach you that age isn't an acurate indicator of the knolege one posesses."

And its the truth.
Just dont write it down. lol, just fukking with you
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
post this in normal DJ discussion

i could only see using C+F in this situation
 
Top