Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you do when an older chick..

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I went out yesterday with some friends one of the chick was 23 and I’m 18 and we were dancing and everything.
I can tell that she had a quite interest for me she probably thought that I was cute and my attitude was just perfect for her but she kept saying that I was too young and that I wasn't able to teach her anything i didn't made any moves on her I wasn't taking her seriously.
But when older girls ask you what can u teach me what can u respond to those questions or something that you can do about it.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a chick at a park a little while ago she's turning 21 soon and i'm 16 turning 17 soon. She told me that she comes by there every now and then "she wouldn't say that if she didn't want to see me again". Yeah so i dunno.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any1 have something that i can say in this case when an older chick ask u what can u teach or do something so she can see ur not immature.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I can teach you that age isn't an acurate indicator of the knolege one posesses."

And its the truth.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
"I can teach you that age isn't an acurate indicator of the knolege one posesses."

And its the truth.
Just dont write it down. lol, just fukking with you

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post this in normal DJ discussion

i could only see using C+F in this situation