"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What do you do when a girl you like is not physically available

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
It's better than being the guy that hasn't asked them out and is stuck in the friend zone.
You think so? Let me be more specific, let's say your faculty at the university. I really think reputation matters a lot
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
You think so? Let me be more specific, let's say your faculty at the university. I really think reputation matters a lot
I think it's better to know where you stand. Find out quickly and then move on, rather than spending a lot of time being tentative. If you're uncertain, you'll end up behaving differently and people will pick up on it which could be even worse for your reputation.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I think it's better to know where you stand. Find out quickly and then move on, rather than spending a lot of time being tentative. If you're uncertain, you'll end up behaving differently and people will pick up on it which could be even worse for your reputation.
Hmm, makes sense. Thanks
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
leave her alone.

Respond to her texts only.

The more common your presence is, the less value it has.
Yes.

A girl I knew from school texted me yesterday after 5 months (we used to text quite often when the pandemic started but I just stopped) asking how I was and it's been a long time.

I told her I'm fine asked how she was too. Then I asked her out when school resumes(January). She said yes. I guess I'll hit her up around then unless she texts me again
 
Top