Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when a girl you like is not physically available

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better than being the guy that hasn't asked them out and is stuck in the friend zone.
You think so? Let me be more specific, let's say your faculty at the university. I really think reputation matters a lot

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think so? Let me be more specific, let's say your faculty at the university. I really think reputation matters a lot
I think it's better to know where you stand. Find out quickly and then move on, rather than spending a lot of time being tentative. If you're uncertain, you'll end up behaving differently and people will pick up on it which could be even worse for your reputation.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's better to know where you stand. Find out quickly and then move on, rather than spending a lot of time being tentative. If you're uncertain, you'll end up behaving differently and people will pick up on it which could be even worse for your reputation.
Hmm, makes sense. Thanks

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
leave her alone.

Respond to her texts only.

The more common your presence is, the less value it has.
Yes.

A girl I knew from school texted me yesterday after 5 months (we used to text quite often when the pandemic started but I just stopped) asking how I was and it's been a long time.

I told her I'm fine asked how she was too. Then I asked her out when school resumes(January). She said yes. I guess I'll hit her up around then unless she texts me again