Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do next ?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are dating a really hot lady and you are falling "in love" . You can't get enough .You are thinking - FUTURE after a few months together of the most intense emotional and sexual journey in your life.
She has been married before and divorced for some years.
One night she drinks a little too much wine and tells you that she was with a "nice" guy for 6 years from age 18 to age 23 .
She went out one night with the girls and met D (tall , handsome etc and they had a fun night ) D leaves the country for a few weeks and when he returns he tracks her down and ask her out .She starts to date him behind her B/Fs back. However , when D was out of the country the Bf bought her an engagement ring which she wore.
She dates D nine times and then HE asks her to marry him ( I do not know about the sex thing with D during the dating, but go figure)

So she dumps the Bf and marries D . Her family are against it.
However she continues a secret ,casual relationship with the Bf who she saw occasionally. One night she told D that she was traveling to another part of the state on teaching business, but had planned a dinner date with the Bf (and who knows what else was on her mind).
Unfortunately, they were seen together in a car at a traffic light by D who pulled up beside them. He raced home and tossed a lot of her stuff out on the front lawn. She got home and within an hour they had "made-up "...
(Just one of several DRAMAS from her past that this woman has told me. Somehow it never occured to me that SHE was the main cause of the drama. )

MY alarm bells were CLANGING , but I ignored my gut and stayed in the relationship - bad decision !!

I did not understand WHY she had a need to tell me.
If I were a woman in a new relationship I would hide this stuff under a thousand blocks of concrete. Then ,recently on this forum ,I began to GET how these BPD women operate - chaos, turmoil and drama is their drug ! Their drama only has the desired effect if it is TOLD ..and it needs to be told to the person who is most likely to be "slapped " by it - her current BOYFRIEND - ME!!!
BUT there is a chance that he will walk away - no problem, she waits a few days and then goes around and f**ks him all night and the games starts all over . Duh!

Dumpworthy ??

Last edited:

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoot the hostage!

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay humour aside.
Bro your instincts are telling you exactly what mine are. Run.
(or if you think you have enough game to repel this btich's manipulation long enough - fcuk girl in her as$, then run).

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The greatest truth is in their behavior"

"The only way to win (their games ) is NOt to play" !

Last edited:

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude get out with no contact. you like to **** her. that is fine but she knows that and will give you all the sex you can handle to suck you back in. it is tough to get away. break up over the phone. change your locks. dont answer her calls or emails. get out before she hurts you badly.