Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do if a girl with a boyfriend likes you?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's to do here? If a girl has a kind of ugly boyfriend (I think it's because she just doesn't want to be alone or something like that), kind of a provisory boyfriend until something else comes along, but she's been giving you IOI's, what's the right thing to do now?

I'm asking because there's this SUPER CUTE and HOT girl (About a 8 or 9 for me) that's been giving me IOI's latley but she has a boyfriend (He's REALLY ugly but he's really rich, he has a store where absolultley all the "cool" people go buy clothes, they're really expensive and lame but somehow everyone likes them really much, all the skaters, etc) so he knows everyone and has lots of status... I mean he knows everyone who's cool bascily, altough he's really ugly if you ask EVERYONE. But I'm preety sure she likes me tho (Comes talk to me sometimes, kino's me, and i get that vibe from her, dunno how to explain it). I know for sure she liked me before she started going out with him (But then maybe she stopped liking me or something, that was like 2 years ago). So what should I do now?

I've been ignoring her for the past 2 weeks maybe, but I think she knows I like her because I used to get nervous around her (Now I don't anymore tho), I think she wanted me to come talk to her but I never went (maybe that was stupid of me), could that have caused her to loose interrest?

Anyways if I don't get this girl who cares, about 5 other girls from my school like me, but I don't like any of them... There aren't much cute girls in my school, that's why she's kind of my oneitis for now... Advices please!

BTW I'm tall good looking but I'm also SKINNY (I have 190cm and weight 74kg I think with wierd body shape).

Another thing, if she stops giving me ioi's all of the sudden what should I do? Thanks guys!

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does that have to do with anything?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if she cheats on the BF with you then she will probably do the same if you "get" her. So do the ol fvck and chuck.

If she's a good girl she'll break up before changing guys. Usually taking a break to get her head straight.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw no I haven't.

So I should not talk to her until she breaks up with her BF? Or I should keep on talking sexually with her anyways? And maybe I made her loose interrest by not talking to her, if so, what do I do now, leave it like it is? Cuz I'm preety damn sure she was infatuated with me at that time but I prefered not to go there and talk, that was kind of a ******* move by me, dunno what should I do now. I've been following my gut for the past months with girls and so and it seems to be working tho... But advice please!

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your morals. If you don't want to pursue a taken girl, you'll just try and demonstrate to her that you are better than her boyfriend and leave it at that. Show her how alpha you are etc. Don't try to actively escalate. Then, you hope that she notices and then she professes her desire for you. Then you tell her to break it off with her boyfriend. Or she might just break it off and make herself available.

Or you could just actively pursue her as though she doesn't have a boyfriend. Just pretend like this guy doesn't exist (except for when he's around). Escalate with her the way you would with a single girl. You might at one point get a makeout and then she'll start to feel guilty. In such a circumstance, just say "okay," but then slowly re-escalate. You may turn her on to the point that she doesn't care.

Of course, if she feels really guilty and clearly says no and starts to withdraw, let it go! There is a difference between "no" and "NO!"

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro,

Date her only if she has the correct attitude of breaking up with her boyfriend first. Until then, see if she´s really interested in you for a relationship. If so, assess her actions towards her boyfriend. Then, if she shows she´s honest and correct with him, go for it.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" If so, assess her actions towards her boyfriend. Then, if she shows she´s honest and correct with him, go for it." That confused me, what were you trying to say?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
" If so, assess her actions towards her boyfriend. Then, if she shows she´s honest and correct with him, go for it." That confused me, what were you trying to say?

If she has the integrity to break up with him before being with you, you will see that she´s has principles. That´s what I meant with "(...) if she shows she´s honest and correct with him, go for it."

Now, if she gets involved with you, dating him at the same time, it´s a bad sign.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I understand, but what do I do in the meanwhile? Should I keep on talking to her sexually? Or I should give her the minimum of attention? I know going no contact is cool sometimes, but sometimes the girl will just say like: Screw this dude! So what is the deal here? Your advices are welcome! And what do you think, has going no contact in that situation been bad or good? NExt time I should just go talk to her? (When I think she really wants me to go talk to her and I don't, will that make her loose attraction, that's what i am asking).

And no way I am going to date a girl with a boyfriend... That and one night stands I can't even think about that stuff!!

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
You fvckin ignore her until she is single. fvck cheating broads

dont worry yourself with that crap

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man that's the kind of advice i like! anyone else wanna give advice? SO i don't talkt o her, and if I happen to talk, i talk non-sexually, that's it?Or I give IOI anyway, if she's giving me? I'm starting to get it more or less

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The questions your asking indicate you have a lot to learn about women and dating. I'd recommend you listen to the blue print and foundations from rsd to get a better understanding of everything.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy,

I agree with EFFORT. And man, stop overanalysing this! Hey, this girl HAS a boyfriend!

Did she dump him yet?! No!!! Until she dumps him (which is not certain), the only thing you can do is "not to close your door" to her and to see if she´s willing to have a relationship with you. Play the right cards. And move on with your life, dude. If she wants, she´ll have to dump her first. If not, screw her.

You seem to be quite obcessed with this, bro. That´s not good. And that is making you question everything about her. Plus, if she starts to see that you´re like that, she´ll move away from you.

You´re a MAN! Act like one. She´s not more important than you.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right... I'm gonna stop thinking about this for now then. I'm just going to casually talk to her, who cares I'll just do what I want to do hehe :D I'll tell you guys how this goes! See ya thanks a bunch!

EDIT STUPID POST LIMIT:

What if I go no contact that wouldn't be very cool of me or would it? It wouldn't magiclly make her attraction go higher? Because all I've been doing these weeks is not talk to her much, trying to give her minimum of attention.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I like Alle Gory's point.

I caught women like that before and I just smash and dash! Seriously, stop overanalyzing. You might be able to catch her alone and do this, but don't get caught and don't catch feelings for this girl. And don't committ to her either cuz she may just as easily cheat on you.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you really are friends with her b/f or he is a **** of any kind, fvck her and but remember its just sex, you dont want this girl accept for a good time and thats it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
- SUPER CUTE and HOT girl that's been giving me IOI's latley
- I'm preety sure she likes me tho
- I think she knows I like her
- she has a boyfriend
- she's kind of my oneitis for now
She's getting her ego boosted by you while sleeping with her boyfriend? What do you get out of it? A few conversations, a few IOI? Not enough.

If your aim is to sleep with her, you have to get something SUBSTANTIAL in return from her for the time you spend with her.

If your aim is to "hang out", keep doing what you are doing

If your aim is to "hang out" so she magically sees the light after two years and leaves her rich, well connected boyfriend for you, good luck.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised by all the comments. Don't all the pickup gurus basically say it doesn't matter if the girl has a boyfriend or not? Don't they all say they will basically go ahead and pick up the girl right in front of him if need be? Don't most of the guys on this forum maintain that ALL girls will cheat? Isn't it generally accepted that ALL hot girls will have a boyfriend, even if they are just a placeholder?

Honestly, I'm no fan of going after some other guy's girl by any means, but I didn't think it mattered any to aspiring PUAs/DJs. And if they're not married or engaged just how committed are they? To some extent she is still fair game. There are different levels of "boyfriend", and as far as I know "boyfriend" is not a binding contract anyway. If she wants to move on to someone else, she will.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm a little surprised by all the comments. Don't all the pickup gurus basically say it doesn't matter if the girl has a boyfriend or not? Don't they all say they will basically go ahead and pick up the girl right in front of him if need be? Don't most of the guys on this forum maintain that ALL girls will cheat? Isn't it generally accepted that ALL hot girls will have a boyfriend, even if they are just a placeholder?

Honestly, I'm no fan of going after some other guy's girl by any means, but I didn't think it mattered any to aspiring PUAs/DJs. And if they're not married or engaged just how committed are they? To some extent she is still fair game. There are different levels of "boyfriend", and as far as I know "boyfriend" is not a binding contract anyway. If she wants to move on to someone else, she will.

You make me think even more about my porpouse here, on this forum. Do I want to be a DJ or do I just want to learn more about dealing with women?

The truth I´m not defined wether I have DJ behaviour (all my life tend to show that, from my previous experiences) or to be that guy who wants to settle with a nice woman.

Well, I´m 31, I´m single, no girlfriend, had several chances to settle down (marry), but didn´t do it. Why?...Can´t tell that exactly.

From all the women I had, I´ve been only faithful to one and the truth is I didn´t need no other one. However, that same relationship, in which I didn´t cheat, I was cheated on by her...

Sometimes I think that feeling like a DJ is just to show myself that I can bang the women I set as challenges. I mean, like a test to myself.

Well, I hope to answer that question.