Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do for $$$

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
so i worked at a contact center for a bank. pay was good but it was repetitive and unhealthy. 10 hours of being on a phone/infront of a computer.

previously i managed a few gym locations.

right now im sick of working for an hourly wage. im seriously considering pursuing multiple streams of income via the use of the internet.

my main goal is to be able to do business and make money just from the use of my phone. i may get into some kind of fitness modelling or some sh1t.

anyway right now i have no job, i have a good chunk of cash saved up but i really wanna create something, youtube channel, website, buy/sell stuff etc.

anyway what do you do for work exactly as your job and what are you paid? what would you rather be doing

Styr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself quit my job (and a rather well paying one) for many years ago. Struggled in the beginning, as I expected to get up and running sooner, which did not happen.

Anyway, there are many things you do(or did).
  • Buy stuff from China and sell for profits. If it is any good, then people notice. I am about to get the stuff (key-chains and accessories for gamers) accepted into a well-known gaming store in my country.
  • Become a model. As it happens, models are hard sought by our national Art University, as most people work when students are attending lessons. The pay is not great, and I do it mostly for meeting girls, and people in general.
  • Become a network marketer. This one might have a bit of a bad reputation, but I have found a hugely potential company, that actually does not sell anything, but offers discounts instead.
  • Explore Fiverr. There are lots of services you can offer for people willing to pay for it.
  • Learn and play good poker.
  • Learn and play poker reasonably well. Then move to a cheap country of your choice and live like royalty. :p

PS. I used to play poker (was making a small profit), but I quit, as Pokerstars screwed over their playerbase, and I lacked the motivation to continue. Also, I needed to do something which actually involves being outside and socializing.

searching solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
im seriously considering pursuing multiple streams of income via the use of the internet.

my main goal is to be able to do business and make money just from the use of my phone.
How are you going to make these revenue streams? What services are you going to offer people that they will want to pay you for? Not being negative, just interested.

I've worked in China and I'm currently working in advertising in London and I've never heard of anyone who can make money just by the use of their phone.

So true, easy money if you pick the right product.
Far, far from 'easy money'. There is so much more to it than simply picking the right product. Are you going to source it in China yourself, find a trustworthy supplier? Obtain import and trading licenses? Where will you sell it? How will you market?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far, far from 'easy money'. There is so much more to it than simply picking the right product. Are you going to source it in China yourself, find a trustworthy supplier? Obtain import and trading licenses? Where will you sell it? How will you market?
Easy enough, not something you have to go to school for 6 years for. Pick the right product and it will sell itself. Yes you have to be careful about suppliers stealing your product idea but no risk, no reward.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work for the gubmint and have rental properties. Just picked up another one. I'm remodeling it.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paid to do my past hobby...
I was a hacker, skilled in the black arts
today I am a "penetration tester" for global telcom infra

logicallefty

Reaction score
I am an IT security analyst, a police officer, and a private investigator. I could branch out and do computer forensics for myself with my own company and make a boat lot of money like $200-300 per hour. There are very few people in my particular part of the state that do it privately. I have just always has the cushion of working for someone else with benefits and a paycheck. I can't say I am gutzy enough to go out on my own. Running your own business is a lot of work I know that. I tip my hat to anybody that can do it successfully

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently have a 8-5 day job that pays relatively well. On the side I trade the stock market part time and on my days off. I should be doing it full time as I make $1000+ per day when I can. However family, friends, and co worker keep telling me that I shouldn't quit my job without even knowing how I do it. I want to quit but having doubts.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT consultant. Making great money but I'm always traveling.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking into the pot/weed business.... Seriously.

I don't smoke.... Just curious about the opportunities in growing and/or the corollary businesses. There is big money to be made in the medical marijuana side and as legalization gets closer.

U

user43770

I do construction inspection for the state. It's a decent paying gig without any intensive labor, but the hours can suck (you can only pave interstate highways at night) and I have to go where the work is. It's also pretty dangerous.

I am trying to figure out how to work for myself. I don't want to start a business, just pick up a skill that I can contract out and make my own hours. Working for someone else gradually takes the spirit out of you.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got my first job a sales rep in a transport company, while juggling my old retail job on Sundays and reselling retro videogames on the side.

Have thought about opening my own store focusing on retro videogames, yet its much easier online.

Wouldn't mind opening a beach bar in Europe either, would be amazing during summer.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive Uber. But, I am interested in weed delivery.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a sign maker/fabricator full time ... But just got into binary trading which is very interesting. I also gamble (football) but probably lose more than I win haha