Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do women want?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
I take issue with the part of the study showing MEN benefit more from marriage. I'd say 75% of the divorced men I talk to have MORE money and happiness...even after getting screwed in Divorce court. It takes a couple years to get back to even, but then it's off to the races....
You never get that money back that you lose in a divorce. Most men will gather more wealth and happiness as they get older anyway. I don't think it's a side product of getting divorced. Unless you had a wife who was spending all your money, which I would never allow. I know guys who lived pretty destitute lives because they could barely afford to live after making their child support payments.

As for women "desiring to be desired", that raises this issue: If you communicate that you desire a woman, will that inflame desire within her also? I think that in many cases it will.

The other approach you can take with this is to make her think you don't desire her, and that will make her want to work to make you desire her. This latter approach probably works better with attention hos and the super-attractive. PUA Theory embraces this idea, because for some reason they tend to favor counter-intuitive approaches.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think the reason a lot of married women are like that is because a lot of them are out working and being hit on by other men and other people fill their head full of sh!t about you. Women who are stay at home housewives seem to be much more loyal, submissive and affectionate. Women out in the workplace simply see all this seemingly (but not really) greener pastures and bigger better deals.

Besides it shouldn't be a constant struggle with a woman about who wears the pants. The fact that a woman doesn't want to be submissive and subordinate is a sign she isn't really attracted to you, more than the other way around that she's not attracted because you are not making her be submissive and subordinate.

It's not easy being a married man or in a relationship with a backbone when the government and the whole society is saying men shouldn't dominate women. Add to that there's always some man willing to fvck your woman or someone trying to cause her to break up with you.
Brilliant post. Hits all points. Sometimes there is nothing you can do keep your woman around.

Be submissive to her, she walks all over you. Dominate and control her, and she'll look to the guy in her office to hook up with that always wants to bring her out to lunch and treats her better.

This is why there are so many affairs at the office. These women only get the good side of their male co-workers, while she sees the boring, the bad, and the ugly side of her husband at home.

Of course, what I'm saying above is the mark of a low-quality, monkey-branching woman. I'm not saying all woman are like this, but I certainly believe it's becoming increasingly common.

I speak from experience. My ex-wife immediately hooked up with a co-worker as soon as we were done.

Donnx

Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't know what they want. And you should never care. I can tell you this. They are here to make men better and they don't even realize this. They are biologically programmed to be this way. Without them, the world would be filled with lazy "no dice" procrastinating wimps.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out somewhere earlier today and i overheard a conversation between three women. only one i would even considerably call attractive of the three.

literlly, this is what one of them said

"i just want a boyfriend who isn't a felon. But I am so attracted to them I don't like nice guys"

I just chuckled to myself. see when i was younger i used to get bent out of shape about this type of ****. WTF is wrong with nice guys

as I get older, I realize, there is nothing wrong with nice guys. that **** is the problem not nice guys. her perception / view point is what is wrong. Who the **** cares what she wants.

I don't CARE what women want anymore. To a certain extent I don't care what my wife wants lol. She wants me to spend more time with her and "communicate" more. Babe you lived with me for 3 years you knew what you had when i put a ring on your finger dealwithit.gif.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yup. So many nice guys try to fix themselves when there is nothing wrong.

Improvement is fine, but they think they should become more bad or like a jerk.

backbreaker said:
I was out somewhere earlier today and i overheard a conversation between three women. only one i would even considerably call attractive of the three.

"i just want a boyfriend who isn't a felon. But I am so attracted to them I don't like nice guys"

I just chuckled to myself. see when i was younger i used to get bent out of shape about this type of ****. WTF is wrong with nice guys

as I get older, I realize, there is nothing wrong with nice guys. that **** is the problem not nice guys. her perception / view point is what is wrong. Who the **** cares what she wants.

I don't CARE what women want anymore. To a certain extent I don't care what my wife wants lol. She wants me to spend more time with her and "communicate" more. Babe you lived with me for 3 years you knew what you had when i put a ring on your finger dealwithit.gif.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
As a man who still believes in long-term monogamy/marriage, this bit stuck out in particular:

Now my question here is whether monogamy is failing because women are biologically programmed to lose passion for their partners after a certain period of time or whether the modern man is failing to be a man and keeping his partner's desire?
There's plenty of issues at play. Tons of research in primitive societies suggest that it's usually the guys that bail out. In fact, evolutionary biologists believe that the length of time that keep both men AND women "in lust" with each other is just long enough for junior to be mobile enough to follow the tribe around.

Couples are always attracted by lust, by rarely stay together because of lust. Up until recently (like since the 60's) couples stayed together simply because there was no alternative.

Guys were likely just as beta back then, and there was a similar lack of sexual desire, it was just that women couldn't earn a living on their own, so they had no choice but to stay in a monogamous relationship.

Now, with both economic choice and social acceptance, UNLESS a woman has a good reason to stay, she's gone.

Now, it may seem that all a guy has to do is "keep her interested" to keep the relationship alive, but keep in mind that the man is losing desire for his woman at the same time she's losing desire for him.

So he's (the modern man in a monogamous relationship) faced with kind of a messed up choice. Either "let" her leave, and face the financial consequences, or try and "game her" even though he's not sexually interested in her any more.

SO, if you're intending to create a long term relationship, for life, make sure you and the girl not only plenty in common, but you're going after the same goals.

That way you'll have reason to stick around with each other when you stop wanting to bang each other so much.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

:rockon:

I absolutely agree.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

Totally agree. A b!tch making such a statement is hanging out a huge red flag. She should be immediately throwin into the "scuzzy" pile.

taiyuu_otoko said:
Now, it may seem that all a guy has to do is "keep her interested" to keep the relationship alive, but keep in mind that the man is losing desire for his woman at the same time she's losing desire for him.

So he's (the modern man in a monogamous relationship) faced with kind of a messed up choice. Either "let" her leave, and face the financial consequences, or try and "game her" even though he's not sexually interested in her any more.

SO, if you're intending to create a long term relationship, for life, make sure you and the girl not only plenty in common, but you're going after the same goals.

That way you'll have reason to stick around with each other when you stop wanting to bang each other so much.
True, very true.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they want you to be

Rich
Handsome
Good in the sack
Caring Husband and father
Listen and obey them
Want other women to envy them coz they with you
Diamonds

Then they will cheat on you.. with Wesley Snipes and JC Van Damme 3 sum

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The older I get the more I believe that the majority of women are stupid. Not so much "functionally" stupid like they cant get through life, but they just don't know what the fvck they are talking about when it comes to their own desires and female natures. All you have to do is OBSERVE them and their reactions to your dominance. Women come in all different kinds of flavors, but the truth (in my opinion) of the sexes is that women were made FOR men, not the other way around. Women are most fulfilled when they are either a) put in their place, b) BELONG to a man, or c) are SUBMITTING to an attractive dominant male who treats them with a mixture of sweetness and property.

And of course popping out whelps always makes them happy :rolleyes:

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're gullible and entitled.

They appreciate what they have until they think that they might get something better.

With the divorce crowds and internet dating, the male has never been so disposable. Not to mention, the ease to replace a partner is creating a large community of romance junkies. You may have it all, unequaled, but once the relationship matures and the rapid heartbeat stops / changes, even "Mr. Right" dulls in her eyes.

The only thing you can really do to minimize the risk is to protect your money, protect your heart and prioritize yourself and your children only.

SH

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
'The desire to be desired' is not to be argued with. Accept it and work with it.
I was listening to a podcast the other day, and Michael Gilbert, the author of The Disposable Male was being interviewed. He brought up how so many women have rape fantasies. But he said that it wasn't that the woman wasn't in control, the woman was actually in control. It was the man who was out of control.

This puzzled me a bit until I realized he meant that the man was out of control with desire for the female. It's the old "throw her up against the wall and tear her clothes off" type of thing. The female wants to be the object of desire.

This is counter to a lot of PUA material, where they tell you not to be phased by her beauty at all.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not what they want, it's knowing how they want it, and what is actually best for you in giving it to them.

Donnx

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do women want? Hence to popular belief, it is quite simple.

They want a genuine man. A man who knows why he is here on Earth and what he must do. Which unfortunately only 2-5% figure out how to be in their lifetime. With that said, he doesn't care what she wants because he is too busy getting his life purpose done, but at the same, he balances it all evenly to where all things just simply works out for himself and his mate/family. If she loves him, she wants to follow him and he leads. Why? Because its the law since the birth of life on mother Earth.

A real man is always being searched for by women, hence why they test men, takes hours to look good and keep looking for the better despite (sad to say) they may be married and possess children. Society teaches you that these are "Cheating Housewives". I disagree. They were created and hardwired to test men so mankind will continue to perpetuate in accordance with the law. Nature will bear the best seed it can possibly bear Gentleman and you nor any man on this earth can stop this powerful force. If it wasn't for this, for most of us, we wouldn't exist today in the gene pool. We are the cream of the crop from the start. So I believe women want the best man they can get before their life says. Time over, no more child bearing for you, your old and undesired. Hence, why I believe people are labelled as cheaters. Sometimes, we men forget women are on a time line with procreation. They surely don't feel at their best during a period or old age. And sometimes, they are not consciously aware they're testing men or cheating. They are just doing what women were created to do. Procreate to the best of their ability and find the best seed they possibly can, serve man, and be his companion (one flesh) while he is busy at getting his goals accomplished for the planet/his life.

In my observations, in today's society, women are here to make boys become either a man or make him fall on his knees or off the Earth even, in order for him to realize that what he may have learned from social programming, tv, religions, schools, churches and the media is the best source of knowledge to properly execute a failed pick up attempt with no pootang or even a divorce/break up. Gentleman, you would be better off observing two monkeys copulating in the jungles of Africa to learn what females want in a male. This would teach you more about picking up women and keeping them than the above sources mentioned. Perhaps, Sigmund Freud should have studied all animals not just humans in their natural environment. Peace to you all.

PS. JFYI, with no intent to offend anyone here, I have studied and I am an open minded man to all religions that are most notorious in the world. And I've learned there is good in all of them if one desires to find it. However, I know from extensive research/experience that corruption existed in many due to the unfortunate choices of past men. As we know, the power of choice isn't always good. So for the above that was mentioned was written by me because I have personally experienced what I was taught that worked and didn't work with women.

Last edited:

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding a Mate With Christian Values is the Key

I know a lot of you have your various opinions that I certainly do respect and the majority of you on here may not agree with what I'm about to suggest, but there's another fact that in my opinion could help a lot in terms of having a stable and peaceful marriage: finding a woman who has the fear of God in her and who is a Christian. That helps take away at least 90% of the drama already. I'm not married but I am a Christian and was raised in a family with Christian values despite my humor and posts and using my parents as an example who were married for over 38 years, when a couple sets time aside to pray together frequently, communicate sincerely with each other over a variety of topics etc., it makes a big difference. While a Christian woman is in no way perfect, and no human being is either, the difference between a non-God fearing, non-prayerful woman and a woman who does, is like night and day.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
I know a lot of you have your various opinions that I certainly do respect and the majority of you on here may not agree with what I'm about to suggest, but there's another fact that in my opinion could help a lot in terms of having a stable and peaceful marriage: finding a woman who has the fear of God in her and who is a Christian. That helps take away at least 90% of the drama already. I'm not married but I am a Christian and was raised in a family with Christian values despite my humor and posts and using my parents as an example who were married for over 38 years, when a couple sets time aside to pray together frequently, communicate sincerely with each other over a variety of topics etc., it makes a big difference. While a Christian woman is in no way perfect, and no human being is either, the difference between a non-God fearing, non-prayerful woman and a woman who does, is like night and day.
I could point you several *****s who are christians, they fear god and all that but everything they do wrong they think it will be fixed by praying.