"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What do women think of bald guys?

ThisNThat

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
632
Reaction score
167
Age
54
Sure if 6 months at cosmetology school makes you a professional.
Well, let me enlighten you with the details of THIS particular stylist. She owns her own business and oversees a gambit of stylist.

Believe me, I'd look like one of those Aliens from close encounters of the third kind. Men with rounder heads can pull it off, but not me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
I've had girls who knew me when I had hair say I look better without it. A girl I went on a date with last week kept saying she loves my bald head. Really depends how well you wear it and how bad that hairline is. Shrug
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I don't screen based on hair. I screen based on level of a$$hole.
Just to be clear, you mean the bigger the a$$hole, the more you like him, right? That's what PUA theory tells us. :)

My observation is that women prefer it if men have a whole head of hair. But it's not a dealbreaker. And some guys can pull off the shaved head look to good effect, especially if they're jacked.
 

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
3,621
Reaction score
2,624
Square. Diamond. Sometimes heart.

Anything angular and defined. The more fat on the face or rounded, the worse it will look.
So chubby faces look worse?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
I'd say 98% of women would prefer a full head of hair on their ideal man than a bald or shaved head if they had a choice, especially if he's Caucasian.

But, look at it from this perspective:

If you're balding and you shave your head, and a woman rejects you because of it, she is actually doing you a favor by not wasting your time. Shaving your hair bald in this case is a screening mechanism in a way. Women who reject you because of a bald head are the women you probably don't want to associate yourself with anyway.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I'd say 98% of women would prefer a full head of hair on their ideal man than a bald or shaved head if they had a choice, especially if he's Caucasian.

But, look at it from this perspective:

If you're balding and you shave your head, and a woman rejects you because of it, she is actually doing you a favor by not wasting your time. Shaving your hair bald in this case is a screening mechanism in a way. Women who reject you because of a bald head are the women you probably don't want to associate yourself with anyway.
Not my intention to contraddict you but Im sure many men would do the same to fat women and in some women only forum there would be a woman saying "if a guy rejects you cause you're fat he is a man you dont want to associate yourself with anyway".

Im sure plenty of us reject women cause they are fat yet it doesnt make us worse than others, just with different tastes.
 

ThisNThat

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
632
Reaction score
167
Age
54
Not my intention to contraddict you but Im sure many men would do the same to fat women and in some women only forum there would be a woman saying "if a guy rejects you cause you're fat he is a man you dont want to associate yourself with anyway".

Im sure plenty of us reject women cause they are fat yet it doesnt make us worse than others, just with different tastes.
The only diff there is, that hairloss is genetic, obesity not so much. Same thing when women reject a short guy, he can't do anything about his height, but if she's fat...she can at least do something about that.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The only diff there is, that hairloss is genetic, obesity not so much. Same thing when women reject a short guy, he can't do anything about his height, but if she's fat...she can at least do something about that.
You're absolutely right about it but are you sure that proves the point you wanna stress?

I believe you mean that the fat woman can decide if she wants to be fat or not while the bald guy cant.

At this point are we sure something we cant do anything about is less serious than something she can do something about? from a quality point she can fix herself while we cant...I have a receiding hairline so I know what Im talking about.

The fat woman could say to the short guy that she can fix herself therefore be "recovered" while he cant...I realize thats not a very sensitive point of view but when it comes of competition for mating sensitivity is the last thing existing.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I believe you mean that the fat woman can decide if she wants to be fat or not while the bald guy cant.
Some women are genuinely big boned. They're never going to look like the cute little HB-whatevers no matter how much weight they lose. I know such a girl who got lap band surgery and lost a bunch of weight, she looked monstrous.
 

ThisNThat

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
632
Reaction score
167
Age
54
Some women are genuinely big boned. They're never going to look like the cute little HB-whatevers no matter how much weight they lose. I know such a girl who got lap band surgery and lost a bunch of weight, she looked monstrous.
There's a difference between big-boned and fat/obese. Apples and oranges, and since we're talking about obesity here and not big-boned (large frame), we can focus on that.

Since we live in a country where there is a serious obesity epidemic, a lot of people fail to see it as a problem and refuse to do anything about it. Thus why see fat women still desiring a man with washboard abs and not dating their equal.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Being bald will definitely affect your success with women. I've experienced it first hand.

That's not to say that you can't still attract and lay women. If you're confident, dress well and stay in shape, you'll still have your share of romantic encounters, particularly as you get older. Just look at @Espi
 

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
4,735
Reaction score
1,223
Location
The Dirty South
I just shaved my head yesterday. I'll let you know in a few weeks.

Just like anything else, I think it's all about how you do it. I've never cared too much about hair, and always looked forward to shaving it, just to have less to take care of - so, there's no confidence loss there. I personally think it looks good on me, thus, subtly, my confidence will probably go up.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top