Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do women prefer?

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to one of my girlfriends that I’ve know for a long time and she brought the fact that she has known some dude for a long time. They have never had sex/isn’t attracted to him, but states that they have an emotional connection and they share so much in common (lol). She calls him her soulmate and would marry him, but she goes around looking for lovers/guys that she is attracted to. Does the dude (soulmate) swallow her bull****? Lmao

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor guy he dont realizw that in her eyes there are like brother and sister.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a serious friend zone I had like this when I was 15 with this one girl. Guess you could say she was my first SERIOUS crush. She liked me when we first met but I was dating someone else at the time. When I became single and pursued her she stuck me in the friendzone for 2 years. I was too dumb to get out of it because I had “hope” that if I tried a little harder maybe she’d like me again. You know what it took? This REALLY cute girl asked me to the prom my senior year after my friend zone companion turned me down saying “I’ll be out of town that weekend, sorry”lol Well when she saw this other girl was stealing her time away from me giving my attention to her, all hell broke loose! All of a sudden she said we should go on a “real date” and blah blah blah. That other girl wasn’t having none of that and told her to leave me the fvck alone cause she had her chance all those years and didn’t do anything about it. Almost a cat fight from hell.lol Well now the former friend zone girl won’t even speak to me 20ish years later You want out of the friend zone? Get a better looking girl than the girl that has you in the friend zone. You’ll be removed INSTANTLY.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me to. I'll meet a girl with a bubbly personality, clear skin cute feminine body and mannerisms and not be sexually attracted to her aka she doesn't make me horny. On the flip side there will be a trashy woman with tattoos a bad attitude, had trains ran on her is promiscuous and I'm more attracted to that type of woman sexually. I can't explain it

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who is popping up in my feed who I think is cute is Lauren London. Pretty attractive woman, but she does nothing for me sexually

Igetit!

Reaction score
I remember a serious friend zone I had like this when I was 15 with this one girl. Guess you could say she was my first SERIOUS crush. She liked me when we first met but I was dating someone else at the time. When I became single and pursued her she stuck me in the friendzone for 2 years. I was too dumb to get out of it because I had “hope” that if I tried a little harder maybe she’d like me again. You know what it took? This REALLY cute girl asked me to the prom my senior year after my friend zone companion turned me down saying “I’ll be out of town that weekend, sorry”lol Well when she saw this other girl was stealing her time away from me giving my attention to her, all hell broke loose! All of a sudden she said we should go on a “real date” and blah blah blah. That other girl wasn’t having none of that and told her to leave me the fvck alone cause she had her chance all those years and didn’t do anything about it. Almost a cat fight from hell.lol Well now the former friend zone girl won’t even speak to me 20ish years later You want out of the friend zone? Get a better looking girl than the girl that has you in the friend zone. You’ll be removed INSTANTLY.

This reminds me of a thread from a few years ago.

This thread......https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/please-explain-the-logic-behind-this.173616/ .....was from a guy who had a girlfriend,but had been liking a different girl for a while. The girl he liked wouldn't give him a chance,so he moved on,started dating someone else. Well when she heard he went out and started seeing someone else,all of the sudden SHE COMES BACK....stating that she indeed really did like and was interested in him.

So he broke up with his girlfriend to get with this chick.

I'm sure you can predict what happened after that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a thread from a few years ago.

This thread......https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/please-explain-the-logic-behind-this.173616/ .....was from a guy who had a girlfriend,but had been liking a different girl for a while. The girl he liked wouldn't give him a chance,so he moved on,started dating someone else. Well when she heard he went out and started seeing someone else,all of the sudden SHE COMES BACK....stating that she indeed really did like and was interested in him.

So he broke up with his girlfriend to get with this chick.

I'm sure you can predict what happened after that.
Luckily I was smart enough to realize that way back then and stuck with the other girl. She was way hotter too and the friend zone girl knew it, which is why she started playing ball all of a sudden.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Perhaps “What do they prefer?” is a moot point. Regardless, they seek both, even if it involves different guys.

What is funny is that the “beta orbiter” is often referred to by her as dull/boring. Yet she does fun activities with him and holds deep conversations with him, but that doesn’t count.

I had a female friend like that.

FF: “Mike, the reason you can’t get a girl is because you’re boring.”

Mike: “Umm ok.”

<Another rum and coke please lol>

<A week later>

FF: “Mike, I can talk to you about anything. You’re the only intelligent guy I know.”

Mike: “Um ok.”

FF: “Are you going to the xyz concert next weekend?”

Mike: “Yeah.”

FF: “And you didn’t invite me you F-er lol.”

Mike: “I thought I was too boring to hang out with.”

FF: <jaw drops>

Glassguy

Reaction score
I was talking to one of my girlfriends that I’ve know for a long time and she brought the fact that she has known some dude for a long time. They have never had sex/isn’t attracted to him, but states that they have an emotional connection and they share so much in common (lol). She calls him her soulmate and would marry him, but she goes around looking for lovers/guys that she is attracted to. Does the dude (soulmate) swallow her bull****? Lmao

Plain and simple- she looks at him as a potential provider......not someone who she wants bending her over and choking her neck and he fvcks her unmercifully.

She isnt done riding the c0ck carousel.

Actions > words

Glassguy

Reaction score
This happens to me to. I'll meet a girl with a bubbly personality, clear skin cute feminine body and mannerisms and not be sexually attracted to her aka she doesn't make me horny. On the flip side there will be a trashy woman with tattoos a bad attitude, had trains ran on her is promiscuous and I'm more attracted to that type of woman sexually. I can't explain it
We all want the cute girl next door type for a GF or LTR.

We also want the total fvcking wh0re that we can sexually do whatever we want with and she will just take it.

The chick who when choked hard wants to be choked harder. The one that has an insatiable desire to be banged into an oblivion.

Its also the number one reason most men cheat on their nurturing wives. It isnt because the sex dried completely up, its that you can do whatever you want to do with the wh0re and its all for your instant benefit and nothing else.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably the sex appeal that turns you on. I know exactly what you mean. A chick could be very pretty and everything but it wont do anything in terms of arousal and then there will be a chick who is maybe less pretty but she has sex appeal based on how she walks, how she talks, how she carries her self or whatever but theres something that arouses you about the less pretty one. Some dudes go crazy for a chick with a raspy voice.