Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do u think about my workout routine? any tips u wanna give me? imput appreciated

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, first off, let me show you the kind of look I am going for. no huge muscles or anything like that. is more like the brad pitt fight club, chris cornell, european idea of the male physique sort of look:

The International Ideal (picture, far right):

http://www.littlereddog.co.uk/modeldavid1.html

now here is the workout I am doing in order to achieve this look:
tell me what u think, and correct me if u feel I am doing anything wrong.

I do both low intesity / long time cardio and high intensity /short time cardio.

I do both. even if diesel says long cardio is bull****. it still makes me sweat a lot (release toxins) and enhances my lung and breath intake capability which helps tons when it comes to singing (I am a singer among other things). one hour of slow cardio a day and according to me u can hit higher notes way easily. as a singer, cardio is essential I believe. plus it helps with a lot of other thing as well like heart health and blood flow, etc.

what I do is 1 hour of low intensity cardio at 7.0 km per hour on the treadmill with a 15.0 inclination which makes me burn in between 850 or 900 calories according to the machine.

and then I complement it with a 15 minute HIIT session which I dont know if I am doing right but it sure does tire me =) here goes how I do it:
I start jogging at 9.0 km per hour for 15 minutes then I run at 15.0 km per hour for a minute then I slow down to 5.0 for another minute to catch my breath, then I up it to 9.0 for another minute, then I up it to 15.0 for another minute and then I go down again to 5.0 for another minute and the cycle goes on for about 4 times till I reach 15 minutes, but at the last minute I do 16.0 km per hour for 30 seconds and the last 30 seconds I do my fastest sprint at 18.0. and then I cool down for 3 minutes. 1:30 at 5.0 and the other half at 9.0.

what do u think? am I doing it the right way?

I also do moderate ab work and try to do 50 pushups a day. I want to eventually push the number up when I get more endurance. Im not doing weights right now. Im trying to find natural non weights ways to excersise my arms. any suggestions aside from pushups? if I do enough pushups thats all the workout my triceps and chest and upper back and lower arm need I think. I just need something for the biceps now and that would cover it. pushups will give me strenght and definition which is what I want and will not bulk me up .

what do u think?

my diet isnt terrible but it isnt the best o I am started to change it as of yesterday so I am eating like 5 or six times a day. Im confident that in a few weeks Ill have that way of eating small potions six times a day completly handled. any suggestions on what kind of food I should it in order to achieve my objectives.

if it does any good heres some data:
I am currently 5, 7 and around 145 pounds. Im thinking of cutting down 15 more. 130 punds are equivalent to about 60 kilograms.
if Im 168 cm tall that should give me the balance I think.

is it a good game plan on the way to having the body I aim for?

thnks for the help =)

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did say that you wanted a rock star body. So there you have it. Rail thin with a hole in your septum from too much "white christmas".

Oh and BTW, rock stars are usually a lot taller than 5'7". Short man's syndrome doesn't usually work with the ladies when you have a badass attitude.

Good luck.

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry

Oh and BTW, rock stars are usually a lot taller than 5'7". Short man's syndrome doesn't usually work with the ladies when you have a badass attitude.

Good luck. [/B]

yeah, well f*ck you too!

lots of them like derek from Sum 41 who is 5`5 wear elevator shoes. and though this desire may have started with the objective of changing the appearance I gave to girls, it has evolved into something I am doing and working at entirely to please myself not regarding what others think.

instead of giving me an input on my workout and letting me be, u make a f*cking post where u try to minimize my achievements and goals as well as my desires by basically saying I cannot accomplish them since I am not tall enough according to ur standards. well, I have one thing to say to that:

f*ck you and let me be. I may not have the best genetics on Earth but I am going to fight for what I want and be who I want to be regardless of all the preconcieved ideas you tall people have. height, looks, money, those things are just fairly small advantages, and that if you know how to use them. at the end of the day its all about attitude. attitude is what makes men, great men.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7 too, and i weight 150 pounds. I'm only 15 though. Well, let me tell you something, you HAVE to lift weights unless you want to be one of those really skinny guys. And if you do the workout you want to do, you will be extreemly skinny. I'm your same height, but weight a bit more, yet I'm still skinny even though I'm slowly building more muscle.

Now, 130, for 5'7, thats quite skinny, and at that weight, you will never have a six pac. Why? Six pac = muscle in your abs. Muscle weights more than fat. So, if I was you, I'd lift weights, and try to put on muscle, maybe lose fat if you have extra fat, or turn it into muscle.