“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

what do u tell her while you guys are making out

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can some one give me some examples of how to talk with a girl while we are making out whisper her in her ear in a nice tone, sensual (not sexual) language.
I want to see what you guys tell to ur girl while u guys are making out cause I have some ideas but I whish to have more to tell her because I know that women get turned on by that and other stuff too
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Oh i was just thinking while we are making out I’m usually not funny and I concentrate more on the making out but i think if u apply a lil fun to the make out it would better what you guys think about that.
And if some agree with me what are some examples that u can give her with some c+f while ur doing that or something else cause my gf is kind of shy and she doesn’t talk that much while we make out I’m thinking like we are all quite and all of the sudden I came out telling her something funny so she can laugh and release a lil tension since she is probably a lil nervous
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
If it's just a bunch of little kisses just blow in her mouth playfully. Then you can make a game out of it somewhat. Not just going back and forth blowing, but whenever you think of it and its not like an intimate kiss. It'll keep things fun and make everything more comfortable.
 

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
I usually will say stuff when we make out but it usually changes everytime based on the situation.

A fairly simple and universal example would be during a break in the make out session or whatever, say "Gee, we should ___________ (whatever you were doing before making out) more often!" then give her a smile and go back to work. To put this example to work, lets say you 2 were watching a movie, you would say, "Man, we should watch movies more often". It's simple but it works.

Basically just make a comment on something said or done before you started kissing.
Another example would be:
"and you thought _______ (whatever you were doing beforehand) was going to suck!"

Get the idea?
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
nice actually we were watching a movie yesterday thanks i gonna use it next time
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
"I want to make you feel good" (whispered into ear)

This leads into you going down on her or soemthing. That phrase is better than "I want to **** you brains out" or "I want you"

It doesn't make you seem like a sick bastard, or a guy just out for some ass.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
One time, post-movie, my girl and I were making out and I paused to give her a little break. During this pause, this ad for the TV station TNN came on. I glanced at the TV, then turned to her and said thoughtfully:

Originially said by Von Neuen:
"Hmm... I think I've found my new favorite station. ..."
Then we went back at it. She was into it.:D
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Shigghty shWHAT?

Originally posted by Dayr0n
what do u guys think about i could be kissing you for hours ?
Huh?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Why kiss for hours?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
/\ the problem with illiteracy on this site... /\
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
OH!

He meant,
Originally attempted by Dayr0n:
What do you guys think about saying, "I could be kissing you for hours"?
In response, I think that's really weak; I wouldn't.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
I COULD LICK YOUR EAR FOR DAYS! HELL YEAH!~1111



lol. how about "I love how good you taste" while breathing in on her neck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Do you need the "Hell yeah!~1111" at the end of that? hohoho~

Originally posted by Oxide
I COULD LICK YOUR EAR FOR DAYS! HELL YEAH!~1111



lol. how about "I love how good you taste" while breathing in on her neck.
I'm a fan of...
Originally half-moaned by Von Neuen:
Mmm... you smell good...
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
yeah that is basically what i was looking for, just stated differently.
thanks
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
The smell good one is great!

Then say something like "MMM... You smell like cake."

Then she might say something like "Oh ya?"

Then you can say "MMM... Ya i just wanna eat you..."

See where it goes from this.

PS: I take no credit for this, i saw it in a post i think on the bible its been a while since i read it.
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
yeah i saw it goes like this:
Then say something like "MMM... You smell like cake."
Then she might say something like "Oh ya?"
and then u can tell her thats good cause i won't have to think it twice if i have to eat you
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top