Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That's a perfect response. You don't need to tell a girl off just because she has a boyfriend, nor do u have to insult her.Originally posted by njitalstalian
today at lunch i saw this chic. probably a 4-5. she wasnt that hot at all i just wanted to get a cold approach under my belt and practice so i can get ready to hit up the clubs this weekend....
im not going into the complete dialogue but at the end i said,
ME:"listen, i gotta get goin but how bout u give me your number and well chill sometime?"
HER: Im flattered but i have a bf.
ME: thats perfectly fine, well listen it was nice meetin ya, ill see ya around..."
i wanna know some different types of respones i COULD have given her besides that weak a$$ one i delivered !!!
Let me get some feedback fellas.....
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by Unregistered
"Give me your goddamn number, dammit!!"
works best if you have a weapon
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That one is all in the delivery. I'd crack it for a laugh for sure.Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I just say, "Ever thought about trading up?". haha
It's pretty ballsy, and borderline arrogant, but I don't care.