Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Do U Say After You Ve Said "hello "

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
what do you say to her after you ve said hello
can you give us examples of typical convos you re having with women ( in the form of dialogues )

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you keep looking for magic bullets eh?

Go out and say hi to 10 women, today. Right after you read this. Then come back and tell us what you said afterwards. Face your fear man. No more help for you until you post about something you've done. TAKE ACTION!

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
More Convos

listen WARRIOR i do it all the time

everytime i go out , i walk up on an average to 5 hbS

i d simply like to hear from those guys who might have more examples of convos to give us !!!

i_am_legion

Reaction score
i agree with warrior74... if u speak to about 5 HBs how do YOUR convos go. If u want help, post how ur convo go and maybe someone will critique them and tell u whats good and where u need work.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use classic Neil Strauss:

You: hey I gotta get back to my friends, but I just need a quick female opinion... blah blah blah.... what do you think?

Her: blah blah blah

You: That's hilarious, you're ridiculous. Remind me to not ask YOU for advice every again. Anyways back to my friends. Cheers!

*bump into her later in the evening*

You: You again!? Oh man, are you here to give me bad advice again? What's your deal anyway?

Her: What do you mean?

You: You know, your deal. Your story. Why are you here tonight?

etc etc.

There's a cookie cutter version. Ask about opinions on stuff, the hockey game from last night, how your little sister needs shoes and you don't really know what is a "cool" brand for high school girls these days. Just be sociable, and if the conversation isn't there, let it die gracefully and go on with your business.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
listen WARRIOR i do it all the time

everytime i go out , i walk up on an average to 5 hbS

i d simply like to hear from those guys who might have more examples of convos to give us !!!
I don't believe you.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hello!

Is it me you're looking for???

Coz I see it in your eyes

and I see it in your smile..."

Seriously, do you even talk to people much?

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
"Hello!

Is it me you're looking for???

Coz I see it in your eyes

and I see it in your smile..."

Seriously, do you even talk to people much?
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be observant of your surroundings. and have a story to tell. And comment on her opinions.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
Unrealistic

STYLE mystery on and off suffer from AA ( check out MYSTERY S AA on YOUTUBE )
Sometimes you can t get up the courage to go and chat up the birds and asks them " who lies more " cos u re not in the mood , ur brain for some sort of reason stops u from providing the goods
or maybe i am more temperamental/moody than the rest
i don t go out nightclubbing each nite either
sometimes when i m at the club i don t see what you call "sets "
so what do i do ?
I STREETSARGE
i walk up to a crumpet and say " where is such or such street ( i got a townmap in my hands
then i ask always the same Qs always with the same negs

actually there s another guy named ALEX COULSON ( check him out on YOURTUBE ! ALEX COULSON in PHILADELPHIA ) he finds that approaching with " who lies more " is a bit unatural so very much like me he uses what he calls a PREOPENER

come on imagine approaching a bird on the street and saying " i need some female perspective on this problem my best friend s GF left him for a tranvestite bla bla SOOOOOOOOOOOOO INCONCRUENT

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you ask for advice, are given it, then you shoot it down saying "oh actually that's not good enough"??? P i s s off then, wanker. Beggers can't be choosers. If you already know "what to do", why ask?

And don't be a zombie and regurgitate those lines word for word. Use them as a starting point. It should be a conversation, not a rehersal. But you already know all this stuff apparently.

I have approached on the street like that. Usually cause I DO need a female opinion on what shoes to get my sister. I've also phoned pizza hut to ask the girls there for movie reviews. Try it sometime.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
king

i do actually adlib between each Q AND C/f
but i need a framework a structure
opening is very much like interviewing a celeb
a good journalist has his 6 or 7 Qs lined up LARRY KING does it

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
very often in the past i ve found myself at a loss for what to say

hence my prescripted Qs

i got the concept from my teaching
i teach FRENCH and the best way i found to stimulate the student s FRENCH convo is to ask him prescripted Qs on any sort of subject naturally we can feel free to deviate from the question " in question

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be resourceful too.
*If shes drinking some colorful drink, you can say "wow, what is that? It looks good." Sometimes she will even let you taste it. Later you order one for yourself, and say "this one tastes like it has more vodka in it", and let her taste it. etc etc

* I smoke cigars- If shes near me, I will say "hon, is this bothering you"? Sometimes they will tell me that they are used to it because her dad smokes cigars. Then I tell her MY dad did to, and he "corrupted" me into smoking them. Both of you laugh. etc etc

* If I am at the crowded bar, and shes looking to order a drink, I will say "you want to get in here and order babe?" Then I will make room for her, and make a comment about the barmaid being cute, but shes slow.... etc etc

Use the situation, and if you use these type of openers, you are not blatently hitting on them. if they like you... they will make it easy to continue chatting.

Stand straight & confident, look & smell good (they sometimes ask what cologne I'm wearing), be confident, and smile.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do/say a variety of things. When I goto a bar or club for example, my buddies and I secure a table or corner to operate from. I look around and see who is there, pick a few ladies and wait for eye contact. As soon as one of the ladies I am interested in gives me the eyes I walk right over and talk to her.

me: Hi, how are you?
Her : blah blah blah
ME: My name is blah , what is your name?
Her : Blah
Me : Lets go dance / what are you drinking / why are you here / do you like this song / whatever it should hiopefully start to flow.. Smile, be confident and things will happen...

MSwrestler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this one.

Hi, I just thought you were cute and wanted to come up and say hi..

she: response.

You: whats your name, then freestyle.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
clink

TONY CLINK ( the layguide CITADEL PRESS p 62 )
Use an opener
immediately follow it with an open ended Q( using WHAT or HOW )
HAVE AT LEAST 3 Qs ready After your 3 Qs you will be in conversation

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend the opposite of the guy above me... when you start a conversation with a woman... she is not warmed up. She is not ready to start answering questions...

Ask a rhetorical question... and then answer it yourself...

Be prepared to do most of the talking for the first 10 minutes. Its helpful to have a few stories ready... preferably your own.

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend the opposite of the guy above me... when you start a conversation with a woman... she is not warmed up. She is not ready to start answering questions...

Ask a rhetorical question... and then answer it yourself...

Be prepared to do most of the talking for the first 10 minutes. Its helpful to have a few stories ready... preferably your own.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
confidence

BOBBY
Having 4 prescripted Qs give you confidence also

you know where you are going you never at a loss for words LARRY KING does it

i also belive you be congruent

if you are at the cheese counter , you ask Qs about cheese

Your 4 prescripted Qs should be about cheese you gotta to be sort of being in the moment or pretend to be