"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

what do u guys make of this?

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Alright I like this girl from church, I was doing some light kino on her like tickling and playing punching and kept getting positive responses. I got her number and she asked for mine as well and I texted her a few days later but just had a small conversation with her. She had to go to the library to study. So I stopped intiating conversation with her at church and the kino as well just to see how she would respond. She still seemed normal like she would intiate the conversation with me and not ignore me. Last time we were talking she asked me if I hada girlfriend but i was like I just broke up with her. And she was like awwwww. Then i asked her if she had a bf. She said no she was single and she wasnt ready for a relationship at the moment. What the hell does that mean? . Theres a few guys that like her from church and they said shes not into guys and really hard to get. Shes just had one relationship before and that was nearly 2 years ago. I dont wanna fall into the friendship zone so I am thinking of getting the kino started again
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
She still seemed normal like she would intiate the conversation with me and not ignore me. Last time we were talking she asked me if I hada girlfriend but i was like I just broke up with her. And she was like awwwww. Then i asked her if she had a bf. She said no she was single and she wasnt ready for a relationship at the moment. What the hell does that mean? .
Dude, don't ever directly answer a personal question, like, "do you have a girlfriend?" It sounds really weak when you give a direct answer like that.

You should have said something like:

c&f "Several, do you have a calculator?"

Or anything other than a direct answer.
You don't have to use c&f just don't give her a direct answer.

By the way, the way you answered you let her down. She was probably hoping that you would consider her your girlfriend.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
cheers guys. yea i think i gotta get a bit ****y with this chick and learn to ignore her from time to time. Yo dementia whats banter?
No answers to her questions, make her chase me.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
is this game or no interest? dementia?

alright its been a while since i talk to the chick from church. Like whenver I would see her it would just be a hi and thats about it from my part. Like last sunday when I was sitting at church I pretty much sat in the row which was in line with hers but we had the aile in between. I just went and sat there cos there was no were else to sit and as soon as I sat there she said hi , hows it goin. I just said hi and started chatting her mate up who was sitting in front of her.

Things seem kinda good so I thought I would text her today.
Things seem to be going well like we were both kinda mocking each other and the conversation not serious was going with the flow until suddenly she dropped the bomb on me by saying she had to get back to doing her work at the library. I was texting her the same time as last time I texted her which was three weeks back and also on thursday afternoon. I didnt reply and I was pretty pissed off.

What do u think my next move should be dementia or anyone else that could help?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
hey cheers for ur response dude. Yea I think I am too worried about what shes saying and what shes doing blah blah blah and how I should respond. Might have to read few of pooks and mr. fingz posts to get me in the right mindset again. I have got oneitis with this chick so I am gonna occupy my mind with some other chicks for while.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Sounds like she has a reserved nature and 'seduction' techniques and reading material is not your cure!!

My advice to you is quit playing/toying/kinoing her - let her make the next move and don't chase her!! If you were "The one" she would have let you known. She did ask if you had a g/f so there may be some interest.

A woman never picks "studying:" over a man whom she is interested in!! Never!!

Don't initate contact anymore but don't become angry or bitter if she doesn't call or talk to you. Be cordial and be in a light mood in her presence- just don't be overly playful!!!

She is not ready for a relationship because she is looking for the 'right' man!!! You are/may not be 'that' man!!
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
let her make the next move and don't chase her
:D cheers for dat and I am being sincere.

Don't initate contact anymore but don't become angry or bitter if she doesn't call or talk to you. Be cordial and be in a light mood in her presence- just don't be overly playful!!!
how do i avoid being overly playful? you mean tickling all the time and stuff like dat?

She is not ready for a relationship because she is looking for the 'right' man!!! You are/may not be 'that' man
hmmmm I thought I was turning into a DJ. What girl wouldn't wanna be with a DJ or one whos on his way.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dude, do you like every girl? No? Then why expect every girl to like you?? Don't take it personal!!

Quit tickling women and start pursuing them in a romantic vein only!!
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
hahaha fair enuf, cheers for ur help though

one more question u know how u said I should just lay back and wait for her to make the next move, what am I looking for here? her to intiate a conversation or start kinoing me and something else?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Skatanic

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
It's irrelevent what any of us think of how you've described the situation. No matter how proficient you are with English, you can't describe a situation so that a reader has an accurate interpretation of the reality. You need to think about what you think you should do now, because that is the only way you can learn to think for yourself.

When the important moment comes, it's get laid of jack off... and your not going to have the Don Juan Discussion Forum to help you then and there.

Good luck mate.

Clayton.
 
Top