Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do u do when your short

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i am in 10th grade and i am about 5'4 and weigh about 110 pounds. girls always come up to me and say ah, ur so cute. It didnt take me long to figure out that didnt me anything. What pissed me off most was when they patted me on my head. They would always say they would go out with me if i was taller. I wanna know if there are any methods or tricks to getting girls since i am short or any ideas to make myself appear taller or bigger. or if there is anything i could say or do. I dont want to gain weight because i want to weigh 112 for next years wrestling season. And dont tell me to stand on stuff alot to make myself look taller. If u have any tips for me and it doesnt have to do with eating more or drinking protein shakes let me know.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
something i've learned from past and present experiance is that you don't need to physically compensate physically. i see some guys at my school who are four feet tall and scare the **** out of me. what you need is a big ego and a lot of friends. when people see your power and reputation it doesn't really matter that much. you could be the biggest motherfu<Ker at your school and have no freinds or reputation, rendering physical size useless. tell me what you think about this.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time a girl pats you on the head, slap her ass.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahah good stuff. I have got plenty of friends but i dont come across as a guy who good wip up on anyone so i will work on that. And trust me next time i do get pat on the head i will slap that girls ass. Thanks for the input

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
what you need is a big ego and a lot of friends. when people see your power and reputation it doesn't really matter that much. you could be the biggest motherfu<Ker at your school and have no freinds or reputation, rendering physical size useless. tell me what you think about this.
ur wrong, i'd still b more scared of the big muthafu<ker w/ no friends than the short kid w/ a crew

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just augment your game to where the height factor doesnt come in as much.

You're better off spitting game while sitting down. Like sitting on a bench with a girl and working it from there as opposed to standing in the commons at ur school doing it. The height difference isnt going to be that big if you're sitting unless you're sitting next to someone thats like 6'10. Which brings me to another point, try to shy away from guys that are really tall so the difference doesnt look like that big of a deal. Most girls are around 5'4 or whatever anyway.

If that all fails and you also cant use the hidden height enhancers in your shoes, you might as well just flop out your horse **** and get the show on the road. If that doesnt work either, well, buy stilts bro :]

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember. Being 6'5'' is NO cure for AFC behaviour. Any decent woman would rather have a 5'2'' DJ than a 6'5'' AFC. If she doesn't than she's a superficial *****.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
height means sh!T..

if you're short but you got a big attitude, girls will love you. just dont let it bug you, or make sure no one knows it does. the toughest and most respected guy (who gets heaps of ladies) in my school is about 5'6ish and hes in grade 12. if anyone says anything about your height, smile and say "im tall where it counts"

and im not sure what the wrestling weight classes are like, but when you're in grade 10, you wanna gain more than 2 pounds a year

oh, and drink milk