Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do u ask or talk to a 19 year old about?

Reaction score
Im lost i ask her generic questions she just responds generic i said dont think we get along u seem pretty boring she said im thinkin the same thing i said we can agree on something

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually that was a pretty smooth conversation .

Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
Ok well when and how do i ask for date? And where since shes 19 dave n busters?
That's a great idea or the classic dinner and a movie, after a few dates get closer by having a movie night at your or her house.

Make your dates about having fun.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them about how you go on this website called SoSuave. That will make her vagina wet.

Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
Dinner and a movie why should i do that with girl haven't ****ed yet
Most of em aren't just going to give out "free puzzy" if you haven't done anything for them. These are light dates to get you guys closer.

you don't have a lot to relate with her due to the age gap, that's why you gotta get stuff to relate on by having fun and cool dates.

Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
I thought u guys said dont buy girls dinner now yall saying do wtf?!
I'm not one of the DJ's who believe spending light cash is a bad thing to do. But I do believe in equality, so a woman who has a job should reciprocate efforts to date you. It doesn't end out 50% / 50% but it shouldn't be 100% / 0%.

If you date a broke b1tch, that's on you. So you can't expect her to pay.

I don't believe in spending endless money on someone who won't do anything for you or doing favours that are not returned.

I also believe a woman should chase a man if she is really interested, I don't think a man should do all of the work.

The belief about not spending the cash is part of a "player" plate system that involves hot girls and orbitters. You are there for the sex, if she wants someone to spend money on her she can get one of her male friends or orbitters. That's a 100% sex thing with a female. It is something you can put into play, and perhaps men should structure this kind of thing at one point in their life to show that they can do it.

But if you want real dates, real gf's you have to treat her like one. So you will spend a little cash and if she works she should spend a little too.