Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I tell the other girls?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in fresh territory and need some advice. Remember that I am still fairly AFC at this point and 32 years old.

Here's the situation (cue "Parents Just Don't Understand"):

Over the last month I have had four girls interested in me in various ways.

HBblonde: a customer who I see maybe once every few weeks, we fool around a bit but she's passively-agressive and shy at the same time. Fun for physical stuff.

HBcrazy: a pretty good friend who wants to date me in a semi-serious way but I have been putting it off because I don't want to get serious with her yet. I am biding my time. Has some issues.

HBhottie: a superhot girl who I fooled around with a couple of times but nothing has happened since other than her calling me all the time and teasing me. I think she is interested but is unsure about me for some reason.

HBskinny: a girl who asked ME out for coffee in MY store. We had coffee, I've hung out with her at school and had dinner and a DVD (seen at her place) last week. Was pretty nervous and couldn't even kiss her. But we get along like two peas in a pod, and she is very definitely interested. Relationship material.

All of the first three girls have seen me with HBskinny. HBblonde saw me talking to her at work fairly intimately and looked pretty jealous. HBcrazy called me when I was walking towards dinner with HBskinny, I ignored the call and (of course) then passed by HBcrazy on the street a minute later (she looked pretty displeased). And I went into the restaurant where HBhottie works with HBskinny in tow, HBhottie came and sat right at my hip and was showing increased IOI's.

Now, my actual question: how do I maximize the "jealousy" factor here? I mean, let's say I see HBblonde in my store, and she asks who HBskinny is, how much do I tell her? I have a feeling that HBskinny might turn into something constant, and I will try not to make it a serious thing, so I want to know how to use that relationship for social proof.

Note: all these girls are 22-24. Not sure if that is a factor...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're running downfield with the ball, without a single defender within 40 yards, and you're asking us how to score.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women are 22-24 years old, they are each seeing the same guy and they know about each another??? And you're asking how to maximize the jealousy because?????? If one asks about the other just say that she's a customer, there's no denying that. However you had better be careful sarging women who frequent the same places as you.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, my actual question: how do I maximize the "jealousy" factor here? I mean, let's say I see HBblonde in my store, and she asks who HBskinny is, how much do I tell her? I have a feeling that HBskinny might turn into something constant, and I will try not to make it a serious thing, so I want to know how to use that relationship for social proof.

Note: all these girls are 22-24. Not sure if that is a factor...
:confused:

If you have not PHUCKED any of them (and by the look of it...you have not)...then your question should not be how to maximize the "jealousy" factor. Your question should be how can you get LAID!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick, Quick! Run over and read the plate theory thread.

You just sit back and do your thing and one of the plates will "rise to the top".

And now is a good time to remind you to "walk away" if one of them isn't worth your while.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Now, my actual question: how do I maximize the "jealousy" factor here?
Way too easy ... fvck one of them :)

That will throw the vibe you're looking for (well, actually the vibe they're looking for).

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without knowing it you're practicing perfect Plate Theory.

Now go read this thread before you blow it with all this "what'll I tell the other girls?" nonsense.

Plate Theory

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell them anything they wil figure it out for themselves. Women smell other women in a man's life, like hyena's smell a fresh kill. Just keep spinning your plates. Don't always be available when one of them calls. They will figure it out for themselves.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, be careful of your scheduling. This site helped me bounce back from a divorce, and within months, I had my ex-wife, two fellow co-workers, a new GF, AND an older woman all itchin to get in my pants. I was so proud of my accomplishments, and my success with them that it made me a total ego maniac. I even got to the point where I had a different woman for each night of the week.

Then I got greedy. One night, I had two different women that I had been dating meet me at a bar, and they almost got in a fight, and before the night was over, they both ganged up on me and wanted to kick my a$$. lol... so I'll never do that again.

But yea, be careful of the scheduling. :) ...and don't try to introduce them to each other, and don't get careless and book two women to go out with on the same night.

Ah F it.. do what you want, life is short. :)

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Agreed....say absolutely nothing, and when one inquires about the other, say, in a sarcastic but flirtatious way, "That's my business."

Don't make any concessions whatsoever.
OK, I like this. I think I can pull that off pretty well.

So: I'll assume that if a girl presses the issue and starts to grump out over it that I should pretty much "next" them, right?