Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do i do??

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright

So today my semester started, and 2 girls are back from my last semester. We sit at a small round table, i sat there first today and both of them sat by me on each side.

They both have boyfriends (not in the college), at least they mentioned them to me.. They both kiss me on cheeks and are really friendly to me, friendly to the point you would think they are trying to get with me. They just seem loose around me you can tell by their body language, whispering in my ear, stretching to my side, being playfull that they are comfortable around me etc

I both have their #'s and emails. I dont really care one bit that they have boyfriends. If they willing to do stuff on the side its like whatever i dont really care, its not like im looking for a relationship or anything.....

Question, how can i send them concrete signals, or hints that i dont really care that they are in relationships but i wanna do them on the side (one of them might be thinking the same way, i just dont know that. Or they might be just treating me as a very good friend... One way or another i would like to know.. Tips? thanks

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"They both have boyfriends"

why do so many guys insist of fighting losing battles?

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because some of these battles are winnable. Just because they MAY be involved with someone does not mean they wont go behind their boyfriends back and sleep with another guy that he/she may like/be into more

If this happened to me would i like it? Of course not, but its not happening to me so i dont really care.

They both given me really strong signals,so i want to know from them is this just fun and games or does one of them really mean it and says to herself "man go to hell with my man, im feeling this guy more".

We all flirt as hell... Question is what do i do?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all [,and excuse my language] these girls are immature c0ck teasing b:tches, who are sh:tting all over you with to see how much you can take and where the boundries are in any relationship you might have with them.

What do you do?

Well, there is the immature way ...

Jealousy, go get a hot prom queen to prance around next to you holding you arm ...

Or the mature way ...

Ditch the witches ...

I got this from your vauge description and it may not be entirely accurate unless you give me more detail, but as it stands that's what I get from it.

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
More detail....well what can i say when i first meet them about 5 months ago i didnt intiate conversations with them i really didnt care much.

The first girl was sitting always in the front and i was in the back, by week 3 she came into class sat at her seat in front then a min later she got up and came to sit with me ( i was bit suprised), she started talking to me we had good convo's,laughing etc. for the rest of the semester,i was like the only person she spoke to in class

Second girl, we had class in lecture hall, she sat next to me. I just sat minding my business and i noticed her looking at me.. I turned to her and she started smiling and we started talking...Rest of the semester when i saw her she ...(winked at me, always said hello when i entered class, once defended me from the professor when he questioned our seat assignments lol)

How did i get their #'s? The first girl she gave me it in class because we had to exchange digits with classmates.

Second girl, we had a trip , when it was over we decided we were gonna take the train home together, we talked etc etc she mentioned her boyfriend, but i asked for her #'s anyways, and she said " Sure, here is my #.. and gave it to me...

So i thought this was gonna be over with last semester, and look now, new semester, and they BOTH are in same class one sitting to me on left side, and one on the right lol flirting all over again

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
its time to man up. they are sending you signals for one of two reasons:
1) to c0ck tease you
2) to fck you

Call one of them up ask em if they wanna hang out with you at some type of function.. or say your thinking about going and seeing a movie later and ask if she wwants to go with you. After the "outing" whatever it may be SAY to the girl "hey you should come over to my place." if she rejects than there your answer.. c0ck teast. if she accepts ... Game On! she wants to fck.

Neither of these girls wants to date you if they have told you they have BF's. So dont play their game..just cut the crap and get it out there...If you get rejected who cares.. atleast the biach is off your jock.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seeph
its time to man up. they are sending you signals for one of two reasons:
1) to c0ck tease you
2) to fck you
That's what I origionally said ... But, if there are two of them together like these one of the girls could get jealous and screw him anyways despite the other girl even if she is c0ck-teasing ... I'm not trying to get his hopes up, but it might be wiser not to mess with them on account that they have already given one red flag that they shouldn't be messed with...