"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What do I do?

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
Ok, my question is simple: what do I do? The problem: I had a party at my place, invited a hottie over that I was friends with, but haven't progressed with because she has a boyfriend. Anyways, she stays the night, we flirt and stuff and in short, we have sex that night. But, now, a few weeks later, she's still with her boyfriend, and I want her. No one knows that we had sex, cause she wanted it that way, and I respected that. I know most people are going to say: "Move on" or "Next her" but first, is there another option? Some way that I can have her?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
find out who her boyfriend is

tell her boyfriend

move on.


please dont say you want a girl that would not only cheat on her boyfriend by ****ign you, but STILL REMAIN with her boyfriend after doing so. I am disgusted that you are actually considering it.

if you dont tell her boyfriend, i will hunt you down and make an example out of you....and ill have plenty of ammo for my potato gun in idaho.
 

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
HAHAHA that's funny sh*t.... a few of my idiot friends have potato guns. Anyways, maybe this'll help straighten out how things are, he's in 8th grade, she's in 9th, i'm in 11th. I don't see why I should tell him, yea it would break them up. But it would also piss her off since I said I woudn't tell anyone. Also, I don't really have any contact with the youngling 8th grader. So, Jester you think I should tell him then... what else, cause i'm sure he'd tell her that I told him. Either way, I was contemplating that but I scratched it out because I felt like I'd be killing any trust. Any other suggestions, are gladly welcome.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
My friend, i believe you may be mildly retarded.


Youre telling him, because its the RIGHT THING TO DO.

Would you want someone to tell you if your girlfriend was ****ing other guys?

You obviously would.

so stop being a dumbass....again with this word...OBVIOUSLY TRUST ISNT SOMETHING SHE VALUES MUCH.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Once you have experienced what it was like to have a gf who you are dating for more then just sex you will realise what the right thing to do is.

Here's what to do.

1. Realise that ****ing some guys girl was ****en stupid.

2. Realise that she is a little ***** and you shouldnt date little pub sluts like that.

3. Be a man and accept responsibility for your actions and tell the guy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
If she cheated on him, chances are she may cheat on you, and i don't know about you but i'd be pizzed if a chick cheats on me.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Words can not describe what you need to hear. get up go tell him. and read what everyone before me said.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Just tell him, hes a little 8th grader he can get over it. That is pretty f*cked up but whatever floats your boat.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
What the hell is she doing going out with him then if he is in eightth and wtf are you doin sleeping with her, especiallly if you knew she had a boyfriend. Im gonna echo the others, do you wanna actually do anything with this girl anymore knowing that a) she is not trustworthy b) she is not honest after being untrustworthy.
Watch out for STDs then if gals that appear to be so casual about sleepin with you do so.

Why would he tell her, if my gf started ****in another boy, shed be out of the window so fast with an isolation policy imposed on her. Please tell him, because if they are together then shes jsut messin with him. Do you really wanna get with this girl again if shes just messin with a younger boy's head, hes gonna b traumatised.

Dont worry about killing the trust between you, she killed her trust by ****in another bloke (U). You messed up so take charge and face it.
 

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I say just keep bangin the chick.

Mad Friends w/ Benefits material right under your nose. Its not like she's getting any from Mr. 8th grade 2 inch wang over there.

Maybe after a while of bangin, she'll get addicted to **** and drop the schoolboy.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
I say do what the others said and tell her boyfreind. All in favor!
(everybody raises their hands) Then that settles that!
 
Top