Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do now?

tdtec

Reaction score
Ok guys please bare with me and try to make it through my story, I need some help.

A month ago a HB (10) met me at a pool party and she liked me. I later find out mid week that she wants to hang out with me, so I meet her at a club.

We hit it off great and end up back at my place.

We talk till like 4 am about tons of stuff and we are like 2 peas in a pod it seems. I was letting her do most of the talking too.

Anyways, I didnt see her the next day, but I saw her the day after and then on the weekend for some lake activities.

To speed things up, we saw each other a good deal for a month, had mucho sex, and found out we were so much a like in a good way.

We didnt see each other every single day. We would see each other every 2 days and then sometimes 3 ina row or whatever, it was random.

At the end of the 1 month mark (which felt like 2 months tome)
She takes me to meet her folks and best freind out of town, I was hesitant, but agreed cause I really liked her by now and thought that it might be an ok move.
Everything so far had been like magic with us.

Not too long after that weekend she kinda acted strange and we got to the bottom of it after a week of her acting wierd. She started it off by saying she was sorry for acting weird. We got down to are we girlfreind and boyfreind or not, she brought it up. Im ok with her being a GF but she seems hesitant to decide.

After our talk we have not spoken to in any kinda way, txt msg, email, phone, or face to face for 2 days. Thats not like her at all, cause she makes contact everyday of some kind.
I am holding my ground and im not caving in on calling or anything.
I am wondering what to do... Can I turn this around somehow? I dont even know if its over at this point. She may be wondering why I have not tried to contact her... who knows. Should I call, txt or whatever?
Out of all the people I have been with, this one was on the same page with me soooo many times and we thought the same things a lot of times. I would hate to let this one go.

jdr120

Don Juan
Reaction score
"We got down to are we girlfreind and boyfreind or not, she brought it up. Im ok with her being a GF but she seems hesitant to decide"

Just out of curiosity, did you two agree to become bf/gf? I think her IL is low.. When she brought up the bf thing you should have made some remark and then changed the subject... Since you said you would be her bf, you put the power into her hands.. I don't know what else to say, but props to not calling her.. I'd give it 5 days or so, and call her (no IM, or test msg, and don't leave a message) and see what is going on. You deserve better than to have some chick flake out on you... And when you talk to her try to avoid the "couple status" talks.. just have fun with it, and call her on her BS..

tdtec

Reaction score
Yeah I kinda rushed through that post cause I hate long posts.

A little background. This girl is a ten and she is a hairstylists and bartender/waitress so she gets hit on a lot. She chased me down though!

Her interest level was so high that I got nervous. I tried not to see her as much as she wanted and it seemed to work out fantastic. WE have been seeing each other for a month and a half now and everything was going fine untill she took me to meet folks and what not over July 4th weekend. After that she wierded out a little. She knew it too. She called me once and apologized for it and I blew it off. That kinda made it a little more unconfortable for her cause she really wanted to talk and I knew it.. we can sense each other too well.

What I got outta her was that people and freinds were referring to use as BF/GF and then it got under her skin , she was like "what are we"? She likes me a lot but for some reason she is not sure. I dont know what we are but im glad I didnt bring it up. I was happy withit just as seeing each other or dating.

I know she came out off a relationship not too long before meeting me. Maybe she is still hng up on that? Maybe she is kinda in love with me and scared?
She was crying and stuff to me... she was like mad at her self that she was even having a hard time with this.
I am totally unsure. I am not the clingy type thats for sure. I even told her lets chill for a bit and she was like no, she didnt think we were rushing things at all and she admitted to being the clingy one in all her past relationships and that she liked what we had going on.
I have done great this go round, no wuss here!
I just cant understand it. I am going to do like I thought and not contact her first. I am going to do some work for one of her best GF's so I may ask her something but thats as far as it goes.

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her GF anything - and don't tell her GF anything - I made that mistake before - don't you.

I know she came out off a relationship not too long before meeting me. Maybe she is still hng up on that? Maybe she is kinda in love with me and scared?

You could very well be the rebound guy....

I would play it real cool. It sounds like she doesn't want to be back in a relationship.

Give her time before you call her. and apply zero pressure.

I really think the whole thing just went a little to fast for her - and now she is re-evaluating the situation. Contact her a lot and she could well just blow you off - give her some space and you'll have another crack at her.

tdtec

Reaction score
Yeah thats what I was thinking.. for me the waiting game is hard. Its really testing my patience. Thanks for the info.

Oh and is it just me or does this site seem terrible slow ?