Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do? (ladies im lookin for ur help)

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
is the reason you dont have your age up there, becuz u havent even sprouted pubes yet, and if u have, u havent got far enuff to know to shave them, kid ur a virgin, just admit it, you speak from the intellectual level of a 9 year old, just stfu man, u sound like a ****ing dork, no wonder ur on here, trying to catch a clue, u know u have to have some looks to be a don juan, or if ur just lucky like me, u could naturally be beautiful.

- chris

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
$hit both of you must be smoking funny $hit. The one is dillusional and the other guy is completely blind. This board is really going down hill :p

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
eh i'll end it now, i once heard that internet argueing is like the special olympics even if u win ur still a retard... so i'll leave u w/ this... the next timei want any lip out of u i will unzip my pants... end of story..

- chris

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your offering, sorry dude ... gay.com is more your thing. Plus, come on we both know you need a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass to get mr. inky winky out of your pants ;)

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
first off wasnt talkin 2 u knob job, and 2nd, its 9.2inches and if u dont believe me, take a look at my site... www.bakla.net

- chris

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
yah keep talkn poppab*tch, if u wasnt so ****in stupid u would look inside my ****in profile n see im 15 dipsh*t. and how u gonna go rippin on ppl for being on this site, did it ever cross ur mind that ur on it too? and nah i dont swing that way but if u lookn for lip ask ur mom cuz she got pleanty to go around. but ur right about 1 thing online fights r pointless, cuz no matta what i wont get to kick ya ass. but w/e go ahead n talk more cuz aint no1 gonna be listin.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, your a woman ... with a 9.2 inch dong?

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
n sh*t u might wanna listin to what Paid said n switch websites. and i think u mighta got the decimal point wrong, u sure it isnt .92

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
rofl like that site dogg...good ol tranny's... (peaked osiris' interest) i love how kids say they can kick someones ass online, but i bet in real life hes 5'6 110lbs w/ acne, glasses, and braces.. tks_chris@hotmail.com look at my profile kid, c what a real man looks like...and if u try to rip on my pic ur just plain lame, cuz im sure i am the single sexiest guy in here, and sure im the only model... im done w/ this lame ****,

- chris

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So hold on ... God threw you down the ugly staircase ... Beat you with the ugly stick and then made you come on this site to go and flame other people for no apparent reason. We know your illiterate and can't do math ... or atleast don't know the difference between millimeter and centimeters or inches. So kids what have we learned? Yes stay in school and don't be an idiot an come on our site with dillusions, cause we'll give you a reality check.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u done then dont keep comin back, n u was wrong, try 5'10 n 165 lbs. and the only thing u prolly modelin for is www.uglypeople.com

-think about it

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should all slap yourselves for bothering to argue with this fcukin retard.

Some mod wanna delete this thread?

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PapaLongDong
eh i'll end it now, i once heard that internet argueing is like the special olympics even if u win ur still a retard... - chris

Lol ....DeathValleyDriver? Huh.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This coming from a girl, who discusses her problems on a male dating advice site :rolleyes:

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj rule # 23: Getting advice about women from a women islike asking osama bin laden to tell you the locations of all his terrorist camps.