Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do i do in this situation

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i am new here and need help in the situation i have got myself into. I am in tenth grade and the girl i want is in ninth.
Let me tell you the situation i am in with this girl and how i met her. One day before a football game a few of my friends came and picked me up. we drove behind some apartments and i had some 151 and a few beers. Man i was wasted. it was the first time i had gotten mest up. then like idiots we drove around and then went to the football game. i went to the top seat in the stands and passed out. when i woke up i went and hung out with some of my other friends. About midway through the third quarter i was sitting down when my friends i got messed up with were suddenly sitting in front of me. then this girl comes and sits down like 4 rows below me. one of my friends tells me to go say hi to her and i am like heck no. then they start throwing money in my face so i go sit down behind her but i still knew i wasnt going to do it. For about a hour my friend sat behind me and was like do it do it. tell her that you think she is pretty attractive. with like 30 seconds left in the game i taped her on the shoulder and told her that i thought she was pretty attractive. i probably wouldnt have done it if i wasnt drunk and i made it kindove obvious that i was. she just looked at her friend and then she laughed at me. my friends wanted me to ask her to homecoming but i never worked up the nuts to do it. i am usually a shy guy that doesnt say much. i want to go out with this girl but i dont know what to do. this all happened about 3 months ago and its not untill now that want to go out with her. One of my friends talked to her for me and asked her if she would go out with me. He told me that she said she would probably go out with me if she knew me a little better. Another guy i dont even know asked her out for me and that time she said no accoriding to what a friend tells me. well i have found out that she is extremely rich and that she has not gone out with anybody before in her life. I dont think she likes me but i have caught her looking at me a few times in the hall. I try not to look at her when i see her but maybe thats a bad thing. i think she goes to church a lot so she seems like a really nice girl that wouldnt do anything bad but i think she thinks i am some kindove drunk. How do i go up and talk to this girl? What should i say? should i make eye contact for a few days and then go talk to her? she does know that i made five bucks for telling her that she is pretty attractive and i wouldnt mind going out with some of her friends. Help me out here

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a Don Juan, you have a perfect field to make a move!

Just be Smooth (as anything? :D ) and fearless. Ask her on a date, see the results. Nothing else buddy, it's that easy!

By the way, if you think your starting to like her - read my third installment of "Smooth's Mental Examination" which will dive into those topics...

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Man, you should have asked her out when you were drunk... at least you were a bit more loosened up... or wasted... or whatever.

Oh well. At least you didn't puke on her or anything... :rolleyes:

First impressions are a big thing though. And if she seems like a nice girl and could tell you were drunk, you might (emphasis on might) have some problems, but it's not impossible to get her.

Just Don Juanisize her using the usual techniques and you'll be fine.

Later.

black_is_wack

Reaction score
well captianmorgan i think u should go for it and find out what happens, oh and just wondering sir, what might her name be? sometimes u can tell by some1s name, u could tell me and ill see what i can do lol ok thank you.

Reaction score
CAPTAIN MORGAN!!!!!!!!! HA HA, AWESOME NAME!!! UMM, DON'T BE SO DAMN SHY!! She's just a girl, you approach, converse a little here and there, get her number, call about 2-3 days later, Say Hi, How are you, just checking up on you(some **** like that) you say bye hang up...Convo and Kino a little more...ask her out on a date....use a lot of Kino on the date, and smoothness..Possibly get a kiss, if you play your cards right...convo a little more and kino a little more...and then ask her out............If she says some **** like "I don't know you very much" or some dumb ass excuse.......NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTT!!!!!!!!