What do I do in this situation?

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, christian girl, virgin, college. She is single. However, like other girls, she loves to joke about sex. Male friends openly make sexual jokes to her, like when talking about a sandwich, the guy said "I like putting meat into things, and not just sandwiches, want some?" and he said it in a very sexual way and she laughed and all that. She is always laughing and cooperates for that sort of disrespect to her.

We both have known each other for about 1 year. We have the same beliefs, likes and dislikes, etc...We are kind of close and she is romantically interested in me. When I started flirting with her about a month ago, she loved it and was all over it, and began to start texting me and coming to talk to me as soon as I'm around. She goes out of her way to do nice things for me, etc... so I know she wants to date me. I have her interest and if I don't do something, it will die out I think.

What's the problem?

I want to escalate this into a sexual relationship but NOT date her. Main problem is I have NEVER joked with her in that way......

How do I do it without being weird? I can't just start disrespecting her and turning her on, out of character for me. That would be weird. and I don't want to date her and would feel wrong to lead her on by lying to her.

What do I do?

Last edited:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALright let's start:
Single4Life said:
So, christian girl, virgin, college. She is single. However, like other girls, she loves to joke about sex. Male friends openly make sexual jokes to her, like when talking about a sandwich, the guy said "I like putting meat into things, and not just sandwiches, want some?" and he said it in a very sexual way and she laughed and all that. She is always laughing and cooperates for that sort of disrespect to her.

This isn't disrespect it's just sexual jokes.

We both have known each other for about 1 year. We have the same beliefs, likes and dislikes, etc...

Ok while this is nice sharing the same likes and beliefs doesn't mean anything for her attraction for you. Keep in mind just cause she shares your hobbies doesn't mean she will fall in love with you

We are kind of close and she is romantically interested in me. When I started flirting with her about a month ago, she loved it and was all over it, and began to start texting me and coming to talk to me as soon as I'm around. She goes out of her way to do nice things for me, etc... so I know she wants to date me. I have her interest and if I don't do something, it will die out I think.

What's the problem?

I want to escalate this into a sexual relationship but NOT date her. Main problem is I have NEVER joked with her in that way......

How do I do it without being weird? I can't just start disrespecting her and turning her on, out of character for me. That would be weird. and I don't want to date her and would feel wrong to lead her on by lying to her.

I see you mentioned sexual joking and disrespecting for the 2nd time. I want you to know that sexual joking is NOT disrespect. It is showing you are sexual and OK with it and you can make jokes...

What do I do?
Escalate it sexually duh. Make sexual jokes, find a way to invite her over to your place, escalate physically whenever you can and don't talk about relationships. What else is there? You've already mentioned she's into you so I don't see the problem with starting to suggest more sexual things.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pray she's hasn't ultimately friend zoned u.
Look, no two ways bout this. For things to get sexual, you've gotta get sexual..... NO OTHER WAY.

Since you kicked off in chumpville, you would need to introduce "mr sexual" slowly and tactically..

Start of with something easy like....

Start up a topic that brings about word "sleep" from her.... Like what she did after she left yesterday or say something like "ur so restless, I bet u roll and snore in bed". After she replies whateva, ask her what she wears to bed most or what she feels most comfortable with during sleep( chances are her answer's gonna be something light or even nothing at all.... Progress into sexuality like "bad girl, u jus created nasty thoughts in my head" or " ur so corrupt! but anyways I'd prefer to see u n dat than all this"

Look, seduction is a pretty thing and is based on your guts and your instincts...

U can swerve almost off point like... So how awful do u look afta wakin up?

U can keep diggin like.... Matter of fact, the picture is right there in my head (and ur not as sexy as I thought prior) or ( I can't get u completely naked. help me, what do u look like naked)?..

& If she gets defensive....

Screw you dear, my picture's taken.

Oh you don't wanna tell me cos u sleep naked, what's so new bout that??

There are countless "words" u can use to break into sexuality. Just keep practicing... Smile and apply charm to lighten the topic, extreme eye contact is necessary and please don't be a clown about it.

Anyways there are easier ones tho like .....

... Talkin bout how her long hair can be pulled
... Tellin her if she walks off, u'd stare at her behind
... How she smells sexy

I just came up wth all this now.... There are so so many far betta ones. u know ths girl betta than errbody here so think of ways u can lure her into fallin into ur sexual traps.. Be spontaneous and suave.

Flirting is an integral part of seduction. Don't forget to pay good attention to d rest.