"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

what do I do about this girl?

El Duderino

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
so theres this girl I've known for about a year, we had a couple of classes together and just made conversation about nothing in particular, she's been pretty open toward me and I like her personality...I even remember her giving me a couple of compliments, but that was back when she wasn't single...currently we are on friendly terms but more as close aquaintances than friends because I never see her outside school

earlier this year she told me her boyfriend dumped her but at the time I was interested in someone else and didn't make much of it...back in september she offered to give me a ride home out of nowhere, and really insisted upon it because I was declining out of politeness, but I gave in and as we were talking in the car it was made clear that she was still frustrated about her bf...again, this was a while ago so I didn't really care back then

now I'm more interested...I see her in the hallway every day and have class with her but try not to do more than just smile and say hi as I pass by her...

earlier this week I decided to take action and after seeing her in the hall, I pulled her aside and asked what she's doing friday...she said she's going to a party with her friends and asked why...I told her I'm taking her out (note how I didn't ask her if she wants to go out, I just said "I'm taking you out" and smiled)...she smiled too and was like "aww you wanna take me out?" or something along those lines...she said she can't friday and all weekend cause she has work and said "I'll see you monday, sorry"...I just smirked in mock heartbreak and was like "ok I see how it is, bye"

now I don't know what to do...I like this girl and I'd say she's my top priority out of all the girls I'm interested in...does she already see me as too much of a friend for anything to happen? what should I do?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
"Awww..."

If that's what it was like, she sounded like she was talking to a little kid. "That's cute, but go get a cookie or something, little guy."

Next her, dude. From what I'm seeing, she has little to no interest in you, since she didn't say "How about next weekend?" or anything like that. If she likes you at all, it's as a friend. Forget about her.

Oh, and another thing. Why did you sit there and listen to her ***** about her boyfriend? Stop being an emotional tampon.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
There was no counter offer, so it doesn't seem like she's interested.

Saying "I'm taking you out" is a confident thing to say, but you shouldn't say that right after she's told you she's going to a party with friends. Next time say "When are you free? I'm taking you out", this way she can't really say "well I'm busy Friday, and on the weekend, forever". You'll get a more direct yes or no answer.
 

El Duderino

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
the only reason I listened about her bf is cause at the time I really didn't care about getting with her...

anyway how should I act toward her now?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
You could try Ganji games? But that would require a previous interest level...so...I say forget about her. If you want to be her friend, go for it. But I don't see anything more than that happening for you, dude.
 

El Duderino

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
ok so if I next her, am I supposed to just ignore her completely?

a while ago I had a bunch of stuff on my mind and didn't talk to her that much for a couple of weeks, then when I started up again she noticed the difference and asked why I was like that
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
If you next her, that's it, it's over. It's giving up and moving on.
 
Top