"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What Do Guys Want?

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
ok since its so very important for us to know what women want in men but can never answer. HAve any of you stopped and thought what qualities you want in a women. Pysical mental and social.

Post you ideas. I'm intrested... Most men really don't think about this
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
In reality most men don't know what they want. They get sex and pun-tang just to compete with there male species. For a majority it is a power game. Men compete just like woment do with eachother, except the females do it a lot more. But you already knew that.

But i could be wrong though

__---

I like confident, sly, and sultry women. They have a cloaked side to them that just oozes an aura of interest. I find women who are mysterious to be a large turn on. And there is a lot of other words to describe though.

although you don't find that in highschool
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
High School girls suck. TO ditsy and one sided. No experience wit love and have no clue what they want or what their doing. No challenge in getting them laid because they don't think about anything but wanting a 'relationship'
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
A female DJ, of course.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
A woman who has manners, respect, and courtesy in public.

And she's a tiger in bed.

Seriously, those are the best kind. Who cares if she doesn't have a 8,9, or 10 body. I like the attitude more than the looks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I sencond that one. Ass long as she's dosn't have three legs I'm cool wit the looks. PErsonality means more to me too. Especially in relationships. IN ****uddies then get a hot one
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i need that TIGHT BODY

besides that a girls gotta be nice, and nicer then she is goodlooking

thoughtfull

understanding if she is gonna put up with me:D

smart- can hold a conversation well and can talk politcs

loves sports- id prefer football and basketball but i can settle

adventurous in bed-not crazy cuz that S&M stuff aint for me

be of my same religion

easy going-

and have big ones
 
Top