Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do guys think about this?

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
''You can predict male behaviour from female behaviour,'' said Grammer. ''But not the other way round.''
Not this male!

Overall though, some good points. Women "flirt" instinctively, and men are easy. Women hate when men talk too much.

If men learned how to qualify to determine if she is interested in you, they wouldn't be worried about insignificant flirting signals.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a load of crap.

I'm a master at telling which girls are interested or not.

You can just tell by the way they look at you.

My success rate with pickups is in the high 90% range, for this reason. I never approach a girl that doesn't give me "The Eyes".

It's a very obvious inviting gaze. That's a woman's role, and it's up to us to take the initiative to approach, if we so feel like it.

Just last night, I was at a local bar with some buds just chillin'... We had just gotten out of a long writing/studio session and I wasn't really looking to pickup or anything... plus this place wasn't exactly babe central. The hottest chick in the place was an 8.5 on my scale.... Anyways, I told my friends that a certain girl was interested... They said "how do you know?" I said I can just tell. She's giving me "The Eyes". It's very subtle, but I could tell....

She hjad a rocket body, but her face wasn't so great. She could be super hot, but it looks like she smoked way too many cigarettes and her face was really dull and aged, if you know what i mean. She was only about 23yrs old, so it's a shame.

Anyways, I just shook it off cause i wasn't that interested.

Well, we were walking down the street a little later and this car passes us and then just hits the brakes. The driver starts yelling "Hey buddy, come here... someone wants to see you.." I walk up to the car and it was that girl. She gave me her# right then and there, much to the dismay of the 4 guys she was with...and to the astonishment of my friends... hahaha... They told me after" Man, you got the gift. lol"

How's that for not interested?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Eyes" dont always tell you whether a girl is interested or not. The other night this bangin hot chic stared me in the eyes for a good 3 to 4 seconds. I thought well she must be interested until she did the same thing to some of my boys and a bunch of other guys in the bar.

She might have visited this site and tried a little experiment on us dumb guys to see if it would work.

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
what a load of crap.

I'm a master at telling which girls are interested or not.

You can just tell by the way they look at you.

My success rate with pickups is in the high 90% range, for this reason. I never approach a girl that doesn't give me "The Eyes".

It's a very obvious inviting gaze. That's a woman's role, and it's up to us to take the initiative to approach, if we so feel like it.

Just last night, I was at a local bar with some buds just chillin'... We had just gotten out of a long writing/studio session and I wasn't really looking to pickup or anything... plus this place wasn't exactly babe central. The hottest chick in the place was an 8.5 on my scale.... Anyways, I told my friends that a certain girl was interested... They said "how do you know?" I said I can just tell. She's giving me "The Eyes". It's very subtle, but I could tell....

She hjad a rocket body, but her face wasn't so great. She could be super hot, but it looks like she smoked way too many cigarettes and her face was really dull and aged, if you know what i mean. She was only about 23yrs old, so it's a shame.

Anyways, I just shook it off cause i wasn't that interested.

Well, we were walking down the street a little later and this car passes us and then just hits the brakes. The driver starts yelling "Hey buddy, come here... someone wants to see you.." I walk up to the car and it was that girl. She gave me her# right then and there, much to the dismay of the 4 guys she was with...and to the astonishment of my friends... hahaha... They told me after" Man, you got the gift. lol"

How's that for not interested?
Are you talking about a sorta sparkle in her eyes?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NSUballer
"The Eyes" dont always tell you whether a girl is interested or not. The other night this bangin hot chic stared me in the eyes for a good 3 to 4 seconds. I thought well she must be interested until she did the same thing to some of my boys and a bunch of other guys in the bar.

She might have visited this site and tried a little experiment on us dumb guys to see if it would work.
One look isn't enough.

You will catch her stealing glances, and that's how you know.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlahUgh
Are you talking about a sorta sparkle in her eyes?
Yup :cool:

It's not to say that every chick that looks at you is into you, but I'm talking about a certain gaze that you just know it's on.

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Yup :cool:

It's not to say that every chick that looks at you is into you, but I'm talking about a certain gaze that you just know it's on.
Yup I thought so. I've seen it too, and the more it sparkles the more interest she eventually ends up showing. I think it's pupil dilation, because the more the pupil dilates the more of it you can see (with you seeing less iris), and since the pupil is black more light reflects off it giving the sparkling effect.

I think we guys are subconciously supposed to recognize this as a mating sign or something.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlahUgh
Yup I thought so. I've seen it too, and the more it sparkles the more interest she eventually ends up showing. I think it's pupil dilation, because the more the pupil dilates the more of it you can see (with you seeing less iris), and since the pupil is black more light reflects off it giving the sparkling effect.

I think we guys are subconciously supposed to recognize this as a mating sign or something.
Well I wouldn't read too much into it.... it's just a look.