What do girls think of braces?

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can this fvck up my game? Should i retire from gaming girls until i get it removed? I dont know but my confidence is gone, i dont feel attractive at all. How can i grow as a person in the time im wearing it? Advice really needed here! Maybe a bit of reassurance and pointers.

Junaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
im pretty sure they dont care

its a lil weird when ur like 17 and have them but its fine if your younger

the thing i have to say though is that, NOTHING really matters
right now ur saying "how can i prove myself to her?" when u shud be going "i dont need to prove myself.. theyl come"

and they will if u believe it

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One things for shure absolutely DO NOT retire from gaming girls. What's the big deal, girls wear them too. Don't let it hold you back from moving foward. Why, how old are you.

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take the time to work more on your personality than your apperance. Because obviously you cannot change the fact that you have braces on, just go through with it still. "DJ'in" is like a sport, if you practice and practice you get better, if you don't.. then you'll be quite rusty when/if you get back into it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but obviously youre kinda insecure about them; in turn your lack of confidence will detur them away...yes.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care what girls think of braces?

What kind of question is that?

It really doesn't matter.

Read the bible.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HELLZ NO It doesn't matter!! i just got my braces off from having them my first three years of highschool!! I still Got girls!!..... Just don't let it bother you!! With the right attitude you can do anything

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17 with braces and I smile like I dont even have them on. You get used to it I guess. But seriously, they more worried about their own hair or makeup than they are about your braces.

pheonixkami

Reaction score
Braces

If you are yourself, we don't give a ****. I had braces and I was fine with dating a guy who had braces. I thought it'd be sweet to be honest.

JonDuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao it hasn't affected me at all really. i'm 17 as well and got braces just over 3 years ago now

getting them out for Good next week actually!

don't be worried though, in the past year i've gotten a lot better with girls actually even with the braces, yes :rolleyes:

and recently girls seem to be more attracted to me so your confidence is all you need to worry about

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who has braces and he still gets a lot of attention from women. You let something as small as braces get in the way of your game and that's exactly what's going to happen. On the other hand, you DON'T let these braces get in the way of your game and guess what? It's as if you never had them. People only seem to care when you care, this is what the concept of bullying revolves around. You show the bully that you're being affected by him and they'll want to see you suffer more.