Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do girls really talk about: conversation from hacked email

David Zappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some emails from some sluts the ages 20-25. Hacked email. Enjoy brothers.

Read my posts from the bottom of the individual post to the topto ascertain female logic. So start reading the bottom of this individual post - not thread - the work your way to the top of the post and do the same for the other posts.

Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:21:13 +1100
KITTY! my love.. how are you?

I miss you so much... as much as I love the people im meeting here... THEY AREN'T AS COOL AS YOU GUYS BACK HOME!!! I am kind of forced right now to hang out with the international people and its driving me crazazy. I only really spend most my time with this girl Lauren from Manchester though.. she's the only one who understands me, you'll probably see her in 99% of the photos I upload soon, and this aussie girl Nikola who came with me from UCL and we moved into a room together and this Irish girl Breed. They are pretty nice chickas.. other then that we've met a few americans and stuufs but don't see them often. it's intresting hanging out with people I never would back home...

maaaaan I do so much **** all here. it's like a long & never ending school camp... with lots of drinking. with only 10 hours of class a week and 24/7 on uni grounds no wonder everyone just turns to alcomahol. haha pretty much killed my liver the last week.. we all end up chillern in someones room or something of the sort which is fun. I've been to two American house parties since i've been here and let me say they are so stereotypical..! hahah everyone is playing beer pong and drinking from red cups and they are open house.. also they don't dress up here, the girls go to parties in jeans flats and maybe a dressy/cleavage top. haha oh and the pubs here.. SO ROWDY! the girls are practically ****ing all the guys on the danceflloor its just soo out of control hahaha..

Food here is amazeballs.. the cafeteria is like a all you can eat buffet..unlimited times a day... I eat soo mcuh here ahaaha gotta hit up the gym before I come back obese..oh **** and the grocery stores.. it's like... I cant describe its so amazing they have everything you can ever dream of and more like you can buy vodka pasta sauce, just muffin tops food, everything we have x 1000 more junky delicious variations. i'll take photos... took me 2 hours to walk through the grocery shop thats how cool it was.

shopping where my uni is sucks balls ... nothing here... but in new york it's so good especially urban outfitters and topshop :|

anyway not much eeellse.. oh I went to boston last weekend it's such a beautiful city was snowing heaps and I went to harvard .. got a harvard jumper so I could look all smart and educated ;) hehe

YOU AND CHRISTIANNN! OH MY GAWD this so so cute...:D I approve he's a cool guy! how many times you hung out? is it kinda like your having a thing now? ;) TELL ME MORE.

Justine and Tom...**** ME DEAD I cant believe i'm missing this! justine falling for a guy so rare.. he is such a lucky guy!!! oh my god i'd melt if I saw them hugging... do me a favour babes and be a stalker and take photos of that and send it my way hahhaha :)

tell me some ranch stories pleaseeee.. how was UK day?

love you chikkaaa and missing you xxxxxxxx

Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 18:43:44 +1100
Marrrrryyy!!! How is everything going? I miss you so so so soooo much. tell me all about your life! NY right now yessum? What did you do today? have you made lots of sexy friends??
Soooo many questions hahaha you love it ;) i want a detailed update asap!! whats the food like? and shopping?? when does classes start? i heard about your flare pant,peanut butter roomie hahaha sounds sexy!

Sooooo since you've gone ive hooked up with christian heheheh we meet up a bit for some fun ahhaha (awks?!) and hes a nice guy so i like just chillin with him.
and me and juzzy and nina have gone out 3 times this week haha to the crowie on weds, jacksons on fri and a 21st on sat so ive been busy! omg jacksons on fri was soooo fun, justine hooked up with tom!!!!! SOOO ADORABLE, they were so ****ing cute and holding hands and hugging and being so cute!! nina adam emma and i were like melting of adorableness hahaha. and i hooked up with a dude there but he kept twirling me when we were dancing and that got super annoying haha. the weathers gay atm so no beach for a while =( devooooo!
ANWYAYS
enough about kat!!! write back when you have a chance and fill me in about EVERYTHING!!
miss you so so much xxxxxxxxxxxxx

28/01/2012
Reply ▼

To princess *****_2

I miss you so much... as much as I love the people im meeting here... THEY AREN'T AS COOL AS YOU GUYS BACK HOME!!! I am kind of forced right now to hang out with the international people and its driving me crazazy. I only really spend most my time with this girl Lauren from Manchester though.. she's the only one who understands me, you'll probably see her in 99% of the photos I upload soon, and this aussie girl Nikola who came with me from UCL and we moved into a room together and this Irish girl Breed. They are pretty nice chickas.. other then that we've met a few americans and stuufs but don't see them often. it's intresting hanging out with people I never would back home...

maaaaan I do so much **** all here. it's like a long & never ending school camp... with lots of drinking. with only 10 hours of class a week and 24/7 on uni grounds no wonder everyone just turns to alcomahol. haha pretty much killed my liver the last week.. we all end up chillern in someones room or something of the sort which is fun. I've been to two American house parties since i've been here and let me say they are so stereotypical..! hahah everyone is playing beer pong and drinking from red cups and they are open house.. also they don't dress up here, the girls go to parties in jeans flats and maybe a dressy/cleavage top. haha oh and the pubs here.. SO ROWDY! the girls are practically ****ing all the guys on the danceflloor its just soo out of control hahaha..

Food here is amazeballs.. the cafeteria is like a all you can eat buffet..unlimited times a day... I eat soo mcuh here ahaaha gotta hit up the gym before I come back obese..oh **** and the grocery stores.. it's like... I cant describe its so amazing they have everything you can ever dream of and more like you can buy vodka pasta sauce, just muffin tops food, everything we have x 1000 more junky delicious variations. i'll take photos... took me 2 hours to walk through the grocery shop thats how cool it was.

shopping where my uni is sucks balls ... nothing here... but in new york it's so good especially urban outfitters and topshop :|

anyway not much eeellse.. oh I went to boston last weekend it's such a beautiful city was snowing heaps and I went to harvard .. got a harvard jumper so I could look all smart and educated ;) hehe

YOU AND CHRISTIANNN! OH MY GAWD this so so cute...:D I approve he's a cool guy! how many times you hung out? is it kinda like your having a thing now? ;) TELL ME MORE.

Justine and Tom...**** ME DEAD I cant believe i'm missing this! justine falling for a guy so rare.. he is such a lucky guy!!! oh my god i'd melt if I saw them hugging... do me a favour babes and be a stalker and take photos of that and send it my way hahhaha :)

Marrrrryyy!!! How is everything going? I miss you so so so soooo much. tell me all about your life! NY right now yessum? What did you do today? have you made lots of sexy friends??
Soooo many questions hahaha you love it ;) i want a detailed update asap!! whats the food like? and shopping?? when does classes start? i heard about your flare pant,peanut butter roomie hahaha sounds sexy!

Sooooo since you've gone ive hooked up with christian heheheh we meet up a bit for some fun ahhaha (awks?!) and hes a nice guy so i like just chillin with him.
and me and juzzy and nina have gone out 3 times this week haha to the crowie on weds, jacksons on fri and a 21st on sat so ive been busy! omg jacksons on fri was soooo fun, justine hooked up with tom!!!!! SOOO ADORABLE, they were so ****ing cute and holding hands and hugging and being so cute!! nina adam emma and i were like melting of adorableness hahaha. and i hooked up with a dude there but he kept twirling me when we were dancing and that got super annoying haha. the weathers gay atm so no beach for a while =( devooooo!
ANWYAYS
enough about kat!!! write back when you have a chance and fill me in about EVERYTHING!!

Last edited:

David Zappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read from bottom to the top of this post!

To: *****2
Subject: LOVE YOU!!

ANWYAYS

10/02/2012
Reply ▼

To princess *****_2
hiiii sexy! how are you?

oh don be silly i would never replace any of you! anyways sorry for this late response.. had a hekkaz week. whats been happenin'?

kinda sad but i still haven't made friends with many americans. the class situation is similar to UCL where there isn't much chance to make besties, kind of like come & goo.. but hopefully when it comes to group assignment and all that jazz i will have the opportunity to make american friends.

the people here are just really alternative... they wear their hair and clothes however they want.. heaps of people with like pink hair haha! umm lots of hippies, and the rest just don't look like they could care less what they wear. so yeah, like lots of freaks hahaha but seriously i actually love how individual everyone here is, most un judgemental atmosphere. they are also all stoners, and lots of people in my classes are unusually smart.. i had to drop a subject because i've never felt so stupid... haha :s

took some photos for you when i went grocery shopping... it's just so amazing here. never seen so much variety its honestly like coles on steroids, and all yummy / junk foods... hehee.. ohhh yeah been trying to go gym heaps here, its free so yeah been doin daat.. ... aaaallll my friends here are health freaks - for example they will eat salad, 5 orangse and water for dinner then complain their diet was bad because they had sugary special K .. hahah duude so i feel awkward eating fries and burgers .. so i've been eating healthy JUST to fit in. so yeah been eating well and gyming hopefully i can come back sexy ;)

do you want me to buy you any victoria secrets or mac products? if you ever do let me know and i'll buy them and send them over... they are so cheap!

okay so gossip timmme... this is embarrassing. i went to skrillex on the weekend with my friend nicola, and..well...i got sooo drunk, and then i was adement that i had to pop a pinga, so me and nicola went and somehow found some dealer, took a mdma pill and then i literally just got so sick.. it must have been really strong and i reacted bad. blanked alot of the night and had to leave early and i couldn't stop passing out and throwing up... just when it couldn't be bad enough that i had to leave skrillex i get home at 12 and consecutively threw up for 10 hours.. didn't get any sleep until 12pm the next day and was hungover till 7pm that night. it was just so bad kat, sooo bad. so glad that it's over........ haha oh and looking back at photos at skrillex, theres me and like all these people.. looks like i made so many best friends, we even self timer'd with all these chicks?... can't remember ****. i do remember at one point leaving and then running back in when i wasn't allowed and the security grabbing me and yanking me back out.. ahaha..next day we went to bronx zoo.. the ghetto yo! dodged bullets and ****... nah not really.. but the zoo was SOOO CUTE.. i spent the entire day squealing... haha .. i have an album on facebook, i put lots of photos of all the baby monkeys they were my favourites.

this story is ****ed, um a guy here took 12 tabs the other night, and apparently was tripping for 2 days... took more to try sober up.. ended up going crazy and keeping his 2 room mates hostage because he just freaked out.. he had a japaense sword and was threatening to hurt himself... cops got involved and yeah now he's in jail across the country and bieng charged with 'kidnapping'. all this happened when i was out... it's in the room next door to me! literally!!!! so crazy! we had a hall meeting and all his friends were crying because apparently he's just so normal... having done tabs i can symphatise cause you literally lose the plot with 2 tabs, and the more you take the more you just feel like your seeing the world for the first time, like a kid/animal instincts.. i'm assuming he just had no ****ing idea what was going on and was just scared and couldn't make sense of anything so he just defended himself and his room mates probably thinking he was keeping them safe... anyway i dont know... it's such a sad situation his life is ruined... so glad no one got hurt though.... that would be ****ed!

nothing eeelse.. thought i lost my uni card the other day so i was like FUUUUCKKK then i was like i need my passport to get a new one.. found out i lost MY PASSPORT! suddenly the uni i.d seemed so insignificant... after a couple of hours when i was about to cry i got a call back from the place skrillex was... left it there. THANK . GOD. would have costed $900 to get a new one/visa... so now i have to treck it to new york just to pick this up, 3 hour detour..but thats ok. also going to check out the museums tommorow

YAY so happy with you and Christian.. hows that all going? tell me some goss.. do you really like him? are you like ' dating' or just friends that hook up sometimes? :D

oh sarah lol.. you cant be there for her when she's not around i agreee! why was she crying? my UK day was wild.. me and my friend lauren we're the drunkest person there.. i just have flashbacks of me screaming ozzy ozzy ozzy every 15 minutes, and pouring goon in peoples mouths whilst belting out to waltzing matilda and a whole heap of other English songs... next day was humilating hahah but whatever

it's been a whole month i've been away!!!!!!!! please don't forget me.... tell me everything! skype soon too btw ?

xxxxx

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:58:29 +1100
Oh im glad to hear we haven't been replaced!! Btw totes stalking all your photos like errrrday and it looks SICK!! looks like you're having an awesome time =) keep the photos coming.

Dw im sure over time you'll meet heaps more people, american people, who you will adore! what type of people are they?? are they like bogans? or like super snobby?? or just sort of plain jane peeps? glad to hear you're drinking heaps! lots of hangovers for you my friend. im drinking HEAPS more now as well and wanting to go out heaps hehe. do the chicks there drink lots of beer? oh LOVE stereotypical american things hahahha beer pong, like NOBODY plays that here, only dudes and raging homosexuals. wooooow so cant imagine going out in jeans and flats, thats hilarious! soooo different hey!

omgosh i would SO die to go grocery shopping in america! i love it so much even here let alone there. there must be sooooo much **** we don't get here. you, obese? NEVER my friend! dw many crunch sessions we will conquer haha. not even joking but PLEASE take as many photos of all the food you consume! it actually facinates me sooooooo much.

harvard jumper! how adorable!! (not gonna lie but i did see you wearing one when i was fb stalker yo ass ;) ) you must buy like THOUSANDS of mac products!!! when i go to america that is like the first place im hitting up! and victoria secret (drool)

so what did you get up to today?? any sexy goss for me? have you met and baaaaaabes yet? please give me all the deets!! what is class like there? kinda similar to here with lectures and tutorials and shiz?

welllllll yes me and christian have been talking like almost errday and hanging out when we can. hes always so busy either working or training (he does thai boxing and trains seriously everday, hello abs!) im staying at his tonight though hehehehe. so were kinda just friends, hanging out and sleeping together, which works out nicely for me =) definitely dont want a bf or anything out of him, but i think i maaaay need to clarify that with him because juz and nina are starting to think he might like me which would not be handy for now.

YES OMG TOM AND JUSTINE heheheheheh LOVE. joooookes, but seriously! dw nina took quite a few sneaky photos of them kissing and being cute since we're so sly, we will defs try to build the collection of photos and make an album for you to enjoy hehe.

well aus day was good! nina and i went to her neighbours place, got SOOOOOO maggot though, i went swimming and **** and seriously DONT EVEN REMEMBER =S and apparently no one else was really that drunk soooo i must of looked like a fool! how embarrasing/ how was your aus day?? i see you did celebrate! good girl! omg on aus day sarah todd called me like cryyyying her eyes out because she and matt had a fight and i honestly hadn't spoken to her for like 3 weeks and she full expected me to drop my plans and drive to see her, what a joke!

no new ranch stories as of late! its still a bit dead since uni hasnt started yet. but i am keen to hit the scene when it all starts up, and i will fo sho let you know how everything goes.

soooo yes! thats all from me =) tell me all about your adventures! and any juicy goss on your end? i would LOVE to hear!

Last edited:

David Zappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hacked #1

Read from bottom to the top!

Subject: RE: MEEOOOOOW
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:58:29 +1100
Oh im glad to hear we haven't been replaced!! Btw totes stalking all your photos like errrrday and it looks SICK!! looks like you're having an awesome time =) keep the photos coming.

Dw im sure over time you'll meet heaps more people, american people, who you will adore! what type of people are they?? are they like bogans? or like super snobby?? or just sort of plain jane peeps? glad to hear you're drinking heaps! lots of hangovers for you my friend. im drinking HEAPS more now as well and wanting to go out heaps hehe. do the chicks there drink lots of beer? oh LOVE stereotypical american things hahahha beer pong, like NOBODY plays that here, only dudes and raging homosexuals. wooooow so cant imagine going out in jeans and flats, thats hilarious! soooo different hey!

omgosh i would SO die to go grocery shopping in america! i love it so much even here let alone there. there must be sooooo much **** we don't get here. you, obese? NEVER my friend! dw many crunch sessions we will conquer haha. not even joking but PLEASE take as many photos of all the food you consume! it actually facinates me sooooooo much.

harvard jumper! how adorable!! (not gonna lie but i did see you wearing one when i was fb stalker yo ass ;) ) you must buy like THOUSANDS of mac products!!! when i go to america that is like the first place im hitting up! and victoria secret (drool)

so what did you get up to today?? any sexy goss for me? have you met and baaaaaabes yet? please give me all the deets!! what is class like there? kinda similar to here with lectures and tutorials and shiz?

welllllll yes me and christian have been talking like almost errday and hanging out when we can. hes always so busy either working or training (he does thai boxing and trains seriously everday, hello abs!) im staying at his tonight though hehehehe. so were kinda just friends, hanging out and sleeping together, which works out nicely for me =) definitely dont want a bf or anything out of him, but i think i maaaay need to clarify that with him because juz and nina are starting to think he might like me which would not be handy for now.

YES OMG TOM AND JUSTINE heheheheheh LOVE. joooookes, but seriously! dw nina took quite a few sneaky photos of them kissing and being cute since we're so sly, we will defs try to build the collection of photos and make an album for you to enjoy hehe.

well aus day was good! nina and i went to her neighbours place, got SOOOOOO maggot though, i went swimming and **** and seriously DONT EVEN REMEMBER =S and apparently no one else was really that drunk soooo i must of looked like a fool! how embarrasing/ how was your aus day?? i see you did celebrate! good girl! omg on aus day sarah todd called me like cryyyying her eyes out because she and matt had a fight and i honestly hadn't spoken to her for like 3 weeks and she full expected me to drop my plans and drive to see her, what a joke!

no new ranch stories as of late! its still a bit dead since uni hasnt started yet. but i am keen to hit the scene when it all starts up, and i will fo sho let you know how everything goes.

soooo yes! thats all from me =) tell me all about your adventures! and any juicy goss on your end? i would LOVE to hear!

Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:21:13 +1100

David Zappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read from bottom of this post to the top

Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:48:14 +1100
*****2 my lover!! sorry its been ages since i replied!

wow everything you do sounds so exciting! super jelly!! wow the people sound so different, thats so funny how it changes from one place to another.
oh thanks for the dericious food photos! actually cant wait to raid ALLLL your photos when you get back.

omg that goodness your okay after your crazy skrillex bender!! and you only popped one pill? thats crazy! your body definitely doesnt enjoy some of those bad boys.
HOLY MOLEY AT THAT STORY OF THE GUY!!! thats ****ing crazy **** right there!!!! i hope hes alright, mustve been such a weird atmosphere now. so crazy! im sooo glad your safe and sound from that drama though!
wow SO lucky you got your passport back!! that wouldve been SO awkward/ annoying if you had lost it! do you have to bring it with you when you go out all the time??

so tell me all about this weeks adventures!!!

well whats new with me? ive been out drinking about 4 times this week hahah my belly is starting to feel the brunt of those decisions. me nina and some monte girls went out to cabana, crowie and jacksons on valentines day hahah that wass awkward because all 3 places were dead! but i seriously had the best valentines day ever which is funny because i seriously dont even remember what ben and i did last year. and me and nina baked caramel slices and cupcakes!!! i think you saw the photos =)

then on thurs night me and nina went to manly with 2 of our friends from pius and got LOTS OF VODKA PINEAPPLES and pretty much didnt spend a cent which is a win! i was so drunk that i downed a huge pizza and beef stroganoff pie that night haha gross
and friday night had a friends 21st, go SOOOO drunk! vommed like 5441254 times, and nina said i just kept going up to randoms and just start talking **** to them, how embaraasing.

annndd yeah this thing with christian i think is starting to expire.... its annoying because i feel like hes the one calling the shots, like about when we hang out etc etc. like he was out at the same 21st on friday and we hardly spoke to each other and i felt it was kinda awkward like we were semi avoiding each other, and he was chatting to this chick for a while and when he left he was like yeah im dropping her home and nina was like "yeah suuuureeee you are" and i have no idea if anything did happen and im too shy to ask him or anything. it really pissed me off though because it happened right in front of my face. but at the same time i was sooo maggot that i obviously believed what nina was telling me and maybe he really did just drop her home, but i have no idea =S and im getting sick of waiting around for him. like today he messaged me and was like "lets hang out" and i was like sure, and later in the evening he fell asleep and his replies were taking aggges so i was just like **** that im not waiting and now im in bed. AHHH boys are so annoying!

so ive decided i NEED to meet someone sexy to message and hang out with =) thats my game plan for the next few weeks ahahha.

omgosh and ben messaged me a week ago and was like "hey can i borrow a white going out back i bought you?" and i was like uhhh yeah sure. he came over and im like so whats the bag for? and he goes its for marcs dads wedding, and im like cool so whos using it? and hes like my date.... and im like what doesnt she have her own bag?!!?? hahaha like why are you borrowing mine??? HOW BIZARRE IS THAT!! and he goes to me so i heard your seeing a guy and hes a bartender (which christian is) and im like what no! im not seeing anyone ahahha so bad at lying. but yeah how awkward!!!

anyways thats all the news i can think of now! i hope your having an amazeball time and send me and email back when your free my sexy lady!!
LOVE YOU LOTS xxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:40:19 +1100
hiiii sexy! how are you?

oh don be silly i would never replace any of you! anyways sorry for this late response.. had a hekkaz week. whats been happenin'?

kinda sad but i still haven't made friends with many americans. the class situation is similar to UCL where there isn't much chance to make besties, kind of like come & goo.. but hopefully when it comes to group assignment and all that jazz i will have the opportunity to make american friends.

the people here are just really alternative... they wear their hair and clothes however they want.. heaps of people with like pink hair haha! umm lots of hippies, and the rest just don't look like they could care less what they wear. so yeah, like lots of freaks hahaha but seriously i actually love how individual everyone here is, most un judgemental atmosphere. they are also all stoners, and lots of people in my classes are unusually smart.. i had to drop a subject because i've never felt so stupid... haha :s

took some photos for you when i went grocery shopping... it's just so amazing here. never seen so much variety its honestly like coles on steroids, and all yummy / junk foods... hehee.. ohhh yeah been trying to go gym heaps here, its free so yeah been doin daat.. ... aaaallll my friends here are health freaks - for example they will eat salad, 5 orangse and water for dinner then complain their diet was bad because they had sugary special K .. hahah duude so i feel awkward eating fries and burgers .. so i've been eating healthy JUST to fit in. so yeah been eating well and gyming hopefully i can come back sexy ;)

do you want me to buy you any victoria secrets or mac products? if you ever do let me know and i'll buy them and send them over... they are so cheap!

okay so gossip timmme... this is embarrassing. i went to skrillex on the weekend with my friend nicola, and..well...i got sooo drunk, and then i was adement that i had to pop a pinga, so me and nicola went and somehow found some dealer, took a mdma pill and then i literally just got so sick.. it must have been really strong and i reacted bad. blanked alot of the night and had to leave early and i couldn't stop passing out and throwing up... just when it couldn't be bad enough that i had to leave skrillex i get home at 12 and consecutively threw up for 10 hours.. didn't get any sleep until 12pm the next day and was hungover till 7pm that night. it was just so bad kat, sooo bad. so glad that it's over........ haha oh and looking back at photos at skrillex, theres me and like all these people.. looks like i made so many best friends, we even self timer'd with all these chicks?... can't remember ****. i do remember at one point leaving and then running back in when i wasn't allowed and the security grabbing me and yanking me back out.. ahaha..next day we went to bronx zoo.. the ghetto yo! dodged bullets and ****... nah not really.. but the zoo was SOOO CUTE.. i spent the entire day squealing... haha .. i have an album on facebook, i put lots of photos of all the baby monkeys they were my favourites.

this story is ****ed, um a guy here took 12 tabs the other night, and apparently was tripping for 2 days... took more to try sober up.. ended up going crazy and keeping his 2 room mates hostage because he just freaked out.. he had a japaense sword and was threatening to hurt himself... cops got involved and yeah now he's in jail across the country and bieng charged with 'kidnapping'. all this happened when i was out... it's in the room next door to me! literally!!!! so crazy! we had a hall meeting and all his friends were crying because apparently he's just so normal... having done tabs i can symphatise cause you literally lose the plot with 2 tabs, and the more you take the more you just feel like your seeing the world for the first time, like a kid/animal instincts.. i'm assuming he just had no ****ing idea what was going on and was just scared and couldn't make sense of anything so he just defended himself and his room mates probably thinking he was keeping them safe... anyway i dont know... it's such a sad situation his life is ruined... so glad no one got hurt though.... that would be ****ed!

nothing eeelse.. thought i lost my uni card the other day so i was like FUUUUCKKK then i was like i need my passport to get a new one.. found out i lost MY PASSPORT! suddenly the uni i.d seemed so insignificant... after a couple of hours when i was about to cry i got a call back from the place skrillex was... left it there. THANK . GOD. would have costed $900 to get a new one/visa... so now i have to treck it to new york just to pick this up, 3 hour detour..but thats ok. also going to check out the museums tommorow

YAY so happy with you and Christian.. hows that all going? tell me some goss.. do you really like him? are you like ' dating' or just friends that hook up sometimes? :D

oh sarah lol.. you cant be there for her when she's not around i agreee! why was she crying? my UK day was wild.. me and my friend lauren we're the drunkest person there.. i just have flashbacks of me screaming ozzy ozzy ozzy every 15 minutes, and pouring goon in peoples mouths whilst belting out to waltzing matilda and a whole heap of other English songs... next day was humilating hahah but whatever

it's been a whole month i've been away!!!!!!!! please don't forget me.... tell me everything! skype soon too btw ?

xxxxx

David Zappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last post read from bottom to top of this post!

To: princess *****_2
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2012 22:48:14 +1100
oh haaarow :) how have you beeen! i miss you.

ahhh I know I just shouldn't mix alcohol and pingas.. should have learned from stereo. the story is so hectic hahaha and apperently a class 1 rapist was caught sleeping in our hall and then caught by police and sent to jail on a 100,000 bail :/ kind of scared of this area now.. especially walking back from class at 9pm.

well.. sometimes you need your passport and sometimes a drivers license is fine, but i'm just never taking it out again cause no one else does .. didn't realise that... im so happy i didn't actually lose it.

this week has been so lameee..! but last week was alright, on thursday i went to a rock concert with my friend lauren, and on saturday met with the international people and went to d.c for the weekend as it was presidents weekend! d.c wasn't bad.. it's totally different to new york though, dead quiet... lots of space... massive buildings everywhere and they are all really pretty and old looking ~ so just took photos the entire time haha. second day there we went to the museums... as there's not much else to do.

since then just been chilling.. few of us got high last night and for some girls it was their first time, they were quality entertainment . one girl was flying around on her magic carpet and talking jibberish and sending people energies.. pretty funny. and the rest of us were passed out with our eyes closed listening to music haha.... bahh i have all these mid semester exams already and the pass is 70% here!!! and if you get 70% it's not even considered good.. it's still a C - ... so i'm actually doing a bit of study.. kinda forgot I had to do that here.

aww your valentines day sounds so lovely.... craving those caramel slices! ahahaha so many drunken nights i loove it! ahh wierd behavior from christian.. why were you both avodiing eachother in the first place?? anything changed since that email?? you should play hard to get too!! oh ben is he serious.. thats a silly attempt at wanting to see you and at the same time make you jealous! is it awwawkrd?? are you talking heaps other then that? hmmm im really confused at the moment.. i love lachlan but im pretty sure i'm going to initiate a 'breakup' when i get back home which we've already sort of talked about... i keep having days where im sooo happy to be with him and other days where im like i just want to be single and live for myself, but keep him by my side as a best friend.. not that there's anything wrong with lachy but i just don't want to be so committeed for the rest of my life cause its getting so serious? and i want the spark back so maybe if we got back together after a break.. i dunnnooo i keep thinking about marriage and its scaring the **** out of me, but bieng single and not having him by my side would be way worse... did u ever feel the same?! i don't even know how i feel ibgfihgfi:(:( (dont tell anyone what i said) but hopefully if your single when i come back we can have so many fun nights out together!!! did you find that sexy partner to text? hahaha

anyway whats been happening last week and a half? hope all is welll. love you girl xxxxx

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Zappa said:
Let me translate for you all: "I approve" = he's hot.

That's all that gf's care about. And the approval of their gf's is very important.

So yes, time and time again, looks matter. They are sometimes the only thing that matters.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting and insightful to read those. So basically I gather that women talk about everything regardless of if it is pointless bs. And yeah in regards to sex they like having sex and like having friends with benefits but I guess don't want to get caught for fear of looking like sluts. However, it seems as long as they have a girlfriend they are close with and trust they can talk about their sex lives and desires openly.

In regards to good looks. It's hard for me to agree that looks are very important. I am a good looking guy, tall, good physical shape, and I got rejected by 10 women last night. I have a poor sex life man. Either looks are not as important as as you guys think or something in my personality just trumps my looks and turns women off big time.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Droz88 said:
In regards to good looks. It's hard for me to agree that looks are very important. I am a good looking guy, tall, good physical shape, and I got rejected by 10 women last night. I have a poor sex life man. Either looks are not as important as as you guys think or something in my personality just trumps my looks and turns women off big time.
This is ecactly how I feel.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you guys, looks aren't that important, though I can get a girl go crazy about me when I have a good mood and play things right.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the major takeaways from these emails are as follows:

1. Is this really my generation of women? People who can't even string a proper sentence together or SPELL?
2. Talking about "killing my liver" by drinking and openly asking if she is "friends with benefits" and using the F word? This is totally disgraceful.
3. Is this some kind of sick joke? Seriously, these emails are absolutely horrifying. Are these really the women currently on the market? I feel sympathy for these poor slobs, not attraction. Maybe they didn't have a good mother growing up.

If this is the average woman, then the average man is in big, big trouble.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dudes talking about looks are missing the point

Having good looks doesn't mean you're going to be bawlz deep in that chick in 15 minutes…it just mean you have the chance to be if you run tight game.

No good looks…you're fit to be dead in her eyes..unless you are famous and have money (slim chance)

remember most uggo hb 3 chicks think they deserve Brad Pitt…so being just a good looking dude isn't enough…..you need to be rich and famous to be worthy of some pimply uggo hb3 who dropped out of high school, has 3 kids and works at starbucks

this is what women's standards are these days.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
remember most uggo hb 3 chicks think they deserve Brad Pitt…so being just a good looking dude isn't enough…..

And who made her those three kids? I doubt it was Brad Pitt, no it's not about looks, as long as you don't look as if an elephant stepped on your face you have a chance, of course as the looks get worse your chance gets lower.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
For me, the major takeaways from these emails are as follows:

1. Is this really my generation of women? People who can't even string a proper sentence together or SPELL?
2. Talking about "killing my liver" by drinking and openly asking if she is "friends with benefits" and using the F word? This is totally disgraceful.
3. Is this some kind of sick joke? Seriously, these emails are absolutely horrifying. Are these really the women currently on the market? I feel sympathy for these poor slobs, not attraction. Maybe they didn't have a good mother growing up.

If this is the average woman, then the average man is in big, big trouble.
If that's how you feel reading this..... I'm sorry to say, its only the tip of the iceberg.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel dumb after reading that. i know this one girl, her facebook posts were just like this stuff. it was so annoying i had to unsubscribe.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
You dudes talking about looks are missing the point

Having good looks doesn't mean you're going to be bawlz deep in that chick in 15 minutes…it just mean you have the chance to be if you run tight game.
"I approve" doesn't mean "he has tight game, do him".

"I approve" means "he's hot, fvck him."

That's all I'm saying.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this isnt all women... just the dumb, immature, shallow sluts. Of course, they tend to be hot and crazy, so we chase after them regardless. But they do act and talk like this. Very fast, and very stupid.

In regards to looks: theres a difference between good looking and hot. Most "hot" people have shiny, glossy, piercing, dark eyes that stand out over the whiteness. Gives them more form and appeal. So, certainly, you can be good looking, attractive, cute, or whatever - without being hot. Many people are. You can tell which category you belong to by your success rate, and general appeal towards the opposite sex.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO this e-mail is as chaotic and illogical as i expected from a woman
thanks for the post, i was kinda depressed due to my research,
but now im laughing my ass off

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They sound like idiots, but it would be stupid to make sweeping generalizations about all women or "this generation of women" based on n=2.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
They sound like idiots, but it would be stupid to make sweeping generalizations about all women or "this generation of women" based on n=2.
True that.