Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do/did u like more High School or College?

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I'm in High School rite now and things aren't going so great. Not accademically or socially but I'm working on it(I'm a Junior in high school). I don't know if college is for me eventhough my mom has a savings bond for me to go to college. So my question to yall is what did or do yall like better college or high school and WHY? Also I kno a few of my cousins that were stupid as hell in high school but yet they got accepted into a college can somebody tell me how in the world that worked out, I'm confused, I don't even kno if I can get in.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
make the most of both.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^Yea I kno I should but I'm asking yall if yall had to pick one, which one did yall like more, and why.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still in High School! And things are OK, just ok. I hope college will be better as i willl be on my own there and no one to control me.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I liked both, but I'm all that.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kno u liked both but if u had to choose one which one did u like better and WHY?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school was fun, but college is another world. If I had to quantify how much better college is than high school, I'd have to say about 6.43 x 10^17 times.

In all seriousness though, college is an awesome lifestyle aside from classes and exams.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I liked both for different reasons and learned alot about myself from both...

I can't really give you the answer you want--- sorry now watch me rock:rock:

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have to be smart to get into a college. You just need a good GPA. Even stupid people can get good grades in HS. Just turn your work in on time and do everything the teachers say. I know Im not gonna get accepted into any college because I dont do my homework and have a culminative GPA of about 2.8 (C+) But I have an IQ of about 131. And I dont like the way the HS system works, or at least some classes. I know that Math isnt my strongest point, yet your forced to take 2 often 3 years of math.

You could go to a community college. Anybody can get into those. And somtimes if you do really well you can transfer to a good college. I might go this route.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
sorry now watch me rock:rock:
Hahahaha....fvckin hilarious!!:rockon:

College is better...even community college (if you get your own place itll be even better). You can probably go anywhere in your state after cc to go to college as long as you have your aassociates.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High School and College

Apples and Oranges.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!eeeet....I really feel sorry for anyone who says that HS was better than college/uni. Damn, you can't compare the college lifestyle to sh!t that HS is.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
You dont have to be smart to get into a college. You just need a good GPA. Even stupid people can get good grades in HS. Just turn your work in on time and do everything the teachers say. I know Im not gonna get accepted into any college because I dont do my homework and have a culminative GPA of about 2.8 (C+) But I have an IQ of about 131. And I dont like the way the HS system works, or at least some classes. I know that Math isnt my strongest point, yet your forced to take 2 often 3 years of math.

You could go to a community college. Anybody can get into those. And somtimes if you do really well you can transfer to a good college. I might go this route.
Nah they made soso grades too, they're doin alrite and better now tho in college, both of them(weird, I know). I peeped your age and it says that your 16. Can somebody who went to college tell me how getting accepted works.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Hahahaha....fvckin hilarious!!:rockon:

College is better...even community college (if you get your own place itll be even better). You can probably go anywhere in your state after cc to go to college as long as you have your aassociates.

I went to EIU for 1 semester..and it sucked arse.

if you want to be around the most inmature people on the planet go to a 4 yr college.

look I was 18 and I did most of my idiot things in HS...college kids who are 18/19-22 acting 12 are idiots.

IE Duke lacross players.

then I went to a community college and got an APT..that was fun..being young and around the real world.

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
If they except me, or friends I know, they'll except anyone. Besides Japanese, I score fairly bad on my classes (I've failed 4 classes the past two years) with Cs and Bs in the rest...except Japanese...thats A' all the way.

Anyways, college is 1000000000000000000x better then highschool. More interesting classes, no stupid FCAT or gay testing, besides finals of course. But those do make sense (except math. heh).

mistermarc

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in college now and its awesome...high school was great as well...but its 2 different lifestyles...in highschool u hav all yur friends and its more youthful fun...but in college u have more freedom...all in all, both are great...u just have to make the most of it!

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can somebody give me some info about the girls in college, compared to high school girls, r they any different?

Reaction score
dadmonson said:
Can somebody give me some info about the girls in college, compared to high school girls, r they any different?
Yes, they are older.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ then I'm probably going to want to go after high school girls if I go to college.