"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What Dj-ing is really about...And a great quote

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Ok, I admit through my prior success's in life with women, the tips helped me fly right back into the game...I first love was the one who put me out of the game...And Now I know why.

However, as I have been media fasting from television and casual internet for about a week and a half I've realized what talking to yourself in SILENCE does...It is like meditation! You communicate with yourself and get back on track..

Dj-ing isn't about getting women, as I've thought...Its not about the skill....Its about you and finding yourself. See I've been working this crap whole of a job just for the fukking money and to be honest (after getting another phone number from a chick in the career builders section of school hehe) I don't like it.

After reading the BIBLE - The most important parts are getting yourself back up to par... WHY ARE WE HERE? will get anwsered....WHAT IS MY PURPOSE? will get anwsered.

Now I know I have a passion for creativity, but how come I could never let that shine? FEAR... Now I am going to cut back on work even if I have to leave less splendid because I want to get back into a band but this time Jazz and do it for me, not for money.

The BEST quote I've heard was from the book "The money is the gravy" - it said :

"To fulfill a dream, to be allowed to sweat over lonely labor, to be given a chance to CREATE, is the MEAT and POTATOES of life. The money and women are the gravy."

Think about that... Cause I no longer live for the women and money, I live for my personal success and happiness...GO DOWN LIKE A CHAMP not a chump.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
heck we got another one seeing the light

It is also about self improving and not being walked over. DJing is totally about yourself and your perception of the world around you.

Good Quote too
 
Top