Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Dj-ing is really about...And a great quote

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I admit through my prior success's in life with women, the tips helped me fly right back into the game...I first love was the one who put me out of the game...And Now I know why.

However, as I have been media fasting from television and casual internet for about a week and a half I've realized what talking to yourself in SILENCE does...It is like meditation! You communicate with yourself and get back on track..

Dj-ing isn't about getting women, as I've thought...Its not about the skill....Its about you and finding yourself. See I've been working this crap whole of a job just for the fukking money and to be honest (after getting another phone number from a chick in the career builders section of school hehe) I don't like it.

After reading the BIBLE - The most important parts are getting yourself back up to par... WHY ARE WE HERE? will get anwsered....WHAT IS MY PURPOSE? will get anwsered.

Now I know I have a passion for creativity, but how come I could never let that shine? FEAR... Now I am going to cut back on work even if I have to leave less splendid because I want to get back into a band but this time Jazz and do it for me, not for money.

The BEST quote I've heard was from the book "The money is the gravy" - it said :

"To fulfill a dream, to be allowed to sweat over lonely labor, to be given a chance to CREATE, is the MEAT and POTATOES of life. The money and women are the gravy."

Think about that... Cause I no longer live for the women and money, I live for my personal success and happiness...GO DOWN LIKE A CHAMP not a chump.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heck we got another one seeing the light

It is also about self improving and not being walked over. DJing is totally about yourself and your perception of the world around you.

Good Quote too