Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what dj-ing can do to a girl.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the girls i used dj tactics with.. but suddenly i didnt lose interest.. instead, i just had too many other options (other girls)

so i guess i left her hanging...

and i quote her:
"y'd u make me fall if you were gonna leave me lang naman pala!!! i hate you for leaving me. i hate you for leaving me after making me vulnerable. most of all, i hate you for making me taste a bit of happiness. then taking it all back. i hate you for smiling, i hate you for breathing. i hate you for being who you are.

i hate you for being a jackass and for leaving me crying on the freaking floor. i hate you for moving on so easily. i hate you for not wanting to come back. i hate you for laughing at me while i suffer. i hate you for not missing me. i hate you for still being able to laugh. i hate you for not being affected by me. i hate you for treating me like crap. i hate you for hurting me so much. i hate you for just simply being who you are. i hate you coz i can still remember you. i hate you for not taking care of what we had. i hate you for prioritizing you friends over me. i hate you for thinking im not good enough. i hate you for making me feel bad. i hate you coz you made me laugh.

i hate you coz you made me smile. i hate you for being so nice. i hate you for having unbelievably beautiful eyes. i hate you for knowing exactly what to say. i hate you for being able to crush my heart. i hate y0u for not crying. i hate you for being strong. i hate you for being so cute. i hate you for hurting me so much. i hate you for making me sound so hurt. i hate you for killing the only hope left in my heart. i hate you for not caring. i hate you for asking me to move on. i hate you for asking me not to cry. i hate you for telling me you dont like seeing me hurt. i hate you for telling me that you still have feelings for me. i hate you for thinking nothing'll happen. i hate you for giving up. i hate you for taking back your "i still love you". i hate you for avoiding me. i hate you for not having the guts to tell me to my face how you really feel. i hate you for not making the happiness last.

i hate you coz no matter what i do, i still ****ing love you.

I guess I owned her? Yea, like i could care less about her, it actually makes me proud being able to do this. :D

i dont give a **** about this girl, i think she's a wh0re. good practice though. gg (good game) it's good to practice on people you don't give a **** with.

edit: i found this in her blog. :shrugs:

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's very sad. You say you are proud, and yet has this girl done anything to purposely hurt you?

It's sad when DJs develop this misogynistic attitude that all women are wh0res, b1tches, slvts etc and deserve to be used and emotionally hurt.

A lot of DJs came here because they were hurt badly by a woman and it's unfortunate when they hold onto that resentment and let it make them into bitter "jerks".

If you continue to think this way you'll become a very cold person. DJing does not mean sacrificing your humanity and compassion.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I think that's very sad. You say you are proud, and yet has this girl done anything to purposely hurt you?

It's sad when DJs develop this misogynistic attitude that all women are wh0res, b1tches, slvts etc and deserve to be used and emotionally hurt.

A lot of DJs came here because they were hurt badly by a woman and it's unfortunate when they hold onto that resentment and let it make them into bitter "jerks".

If you continue to think this way you'll become a very cold person. DJing does not mean sacrificing your humanity and compassion.
This comment hit me like a brick in the head. Well.. No, but a girl has done something like this to me before and it hurt alot! :mad:

Well, i guess i'm sorry.. I just realized this. I really did'nt mean it, you know.. It's like a game, I did'nt take it seriously! :|

Is there actually anything I can do? Or just leave her to heal herself through time like I did..?

:scratches head:

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most aspiring DJs go through the same phase, especially when we have been hurt. It's hard to shake off that resentment.

But from your posts it sounds like you have appeal to girls so you should be contented with yourself. You have no point to prove to anyone, so focus on being happy on your own merit rather than at other people's expense.

As for this girl. Well, being dumped or rejected is harsh, but people get over it. It's all part of dating, sex and love. But if she feels used or foolish, then that can be VERY hard to let go of. No one likes to feel like they have been fooled. That's the sort of thing that can turn nice girls into cold wh0res and guys like us into harsh jerks.

I'd say let her get over it by herself, but respect that she is hurting.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I think most aspiring DJs go through the same phase, especially when we have been hurt. It's hard to shake off that resentment.

But from your posts it sounds like you have appeal to girls so you should be contented with yourself. You have no point to prove to anyone, so focus on being happy on your own merit rather than at other people's expense.

As for this girl. Well, being dumped or rejected is harsh, but people get over it. It's all part of dating, sex and love. But if she feels used or foolish, then that can be VERY hard to let go of. No one likes to feel like they have been fooled. That's the sort of thing that can turn nice girls into cold wh0res and guys like us into harsh jerks.

I'd say let her get over it by herself, but respect that she is hurting.
Well, I'm just glad I did'nt hurt her on purpose. Not my fault I felt a feeling of accomplishment and pride in it, is it?