"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What different from a LTR and one-i-tis?

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
OK, I posted a poll recently about if people here were looking for a LTR, ONS, or F* Buddy. It was pretty much 50/50 LTR and F* Buddy. This brings me to a recent thread I just was reading

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58559

So, my question is if so many people are interested in a LTR (half of who answered my poll), why do so many people bash posts like the one I linked?

I think I am missing the difference between LTR and One-i-tis, anyone want to fill me in?

EDIT---
Maybe all the people that answered LTR to my poll are AFC's...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
People were bashing the thread because the guy who posted it was overestimating the role of a girlfriend in his life. Even though he didn't explicitely say so, one could tell that the guy was depressed because he didn't have his perfect girlfriend. This is not how a DJ lives his life. This type of attitude will rob you of vital time that you can spend improving yourself and actually going out and meeting someone special, instead of staying at home sulking. Furthermore, it's just plain annoying to read.

When someone goes into a relationship with that kind of attitude, they're setting themselves up for failure and long days of depression afterwards. Many of us have been around that block more than once. Hence all the bashing in the thread.

-AL
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by gm8384

I think I am missing the difference between LTR and One-i-tis, anyone want to fill me in?
The difference between one-itis and a LTR is commitment. One-itis usually happens when the guy is committed but the woman is still a bit flaky and not really contributing or nurturing the possibility of the two being a couple.

In a (good) LTR, there is a dual commitment. They both contribute to the betterment of the relationship. They both let it be known that they WANT to be with one another. How often does that happen with one-itis? In a LTR you have an established, positive history together and not just pouring yourself into the hopes of a LTR.

Makes sense?
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
AL - Yea I can see how the guy was a bit over the top. I just used that thread as an example because it was the most recent I have seen similar to it. That is very true that if you go in thinking everthing will be perfect you will set yourself up for failure.

Francisco - Thanks for making that clearer. The difference is actually quite obvious now that you explained it. Does the one in one-itis mean you are crazy about ONE girl, or that only ONE of the 2 people are interested in the other?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top