Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What did you have for dinner?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I made Crispy duck with an orange sauce, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes and glazed carrots. It was so good...

We had Tiramasu for dessert but I cheated and bought that.

Funny thing happened right after we finished eating. This blonde girl showed up at the door asking for my 15 year old son. We've only been here about 3 weeks (moved to a new state). She came over to invite him to go to church, lol. He was like, "Nah...I'm all set, thanks. I have to go do my math homework."

Reaction score
I'm eating out. I'm deciding on either Pizza or Chinese.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
I'm eating out. I'm deciding on either Pizza or Chinese.
If you like Pizza you should try Flatbread. It's cooked in front of an open fire. I used to work at a restaurant that made Flatbread. They used Focaccia dough for the crust. My favorite was the chicken breast with vegetables with a little bit of mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. It had a base of olive oil, basil and a touch of garlic instead of sauce. Good stuff...

I like Chinese alright...but our family is more into sushi...even my 5 year old likes it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are going to close this thread because the topic of dinner has been discussed before and you should have done a search. :)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
They are going to close this thread because the topic of dinner has been discussed before and you should have done a search. :)
Hah...if they close it they'd be foolish. Getting on my good side can be good for the tummy...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: What did you have for dinner?

Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Uhh...That not a good sign Wyld.

JC Jerkson
The girls have been chasing him since he was 10 years old. He likes girls but I've raised both of my sons properly. They aren't clingy, needy, desperate and they don't get all ga ga over girls. I have good looking boys. They never chase girls. The girls always chase them. The one that got the visitor gets chased worst of the two. The last place we lived he had two neighborhood girls following him around, calling, coming to the door, showing up at his work, the skate park, etc. Poor kid couldn't escape them.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Lol what are you talking about? You're not in a position of power on this site. Only the mods and Allen are.

JC Jerkson
How do you know I'm not influencing them with baked goods? :D

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I havn't had a proper home-made meal for over a year now. I'm always eating out. :(

It sucks in the long run.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Damn, I havn't had a proper home-made meal for over a year now. I'm always eating out. :(

It sucks in the long run.
That's one of the pitfalls of playing the field. Single guys don't ever eat properly. Single guys looking for a girlfriend should take cooking classes. You might meet someone who is a good cook and if not, you can at least feed yourself something really good once in awhile.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ate a small sub sandwich, but as to wyldfire not having influence, those of us that are around for a while do have some influence on the moderartors, and sometimes they become moderators.( this is really a hypothesis, because I really haven't been around that long to experience it much myself).

Reaction score
So I ended up eating a Gyro Wrap from some greek joint.

Btw, JC Jerkoff..you are a real bonehead..

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
I just ate a small sub sandwich, but as to wyldfire not having influence, those of us that are around for a while do have some influence on the moderartors, and sometimes they become moderators.( this is really a hypothesis, because I really haven't been around that long to experience it much myself).
My two favorite sandwiches are Gyros and grilled cheese...with cream of tomato soup, of course.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
So I ended up eating a Gyro Wrap from some greek joint.

Btw, JC Jerkoff..you are a real bonehead..
OMG! Your post about the Gyro wasn't there when I clicked on reply to the post before yours and mentioned a Gyro, lol. I had the window open a few minutes while I went to get a glass of juice. Then I saw you mention Gyro and squealled, lol.

They are SOOOO good! :D

Reaction score
Did you squeal like a pig getting butchered? jk.. Yeah it was hella good. I pity the fool who don't eat good greek food.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a giant packet of Cheezos and a can of coke.

Reaction score
you better call the bug man because your t-w-a-t is a hive

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Did you squeal like a pig getting butchered? jk.. Yeah it was hella good. I pity the fool who don't eat good greek food.
No...I actually have one of those sultry raspy voices like Kathleen Turner, so even when I squeal it's not really high pitched. My 17 year old son squeals higher than I do, and he's over 6 feet tall with a size 13 shoe, lol.