"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What did that "GIRL" make u do?

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
For every girl i could not get, i would drastically improve myself, hoping then she would like me.....

so what did you do? here's what i did...

- become smarter... went from 60's in school to 90's... (i thoguht she liked brains lol)
- played more sports/ more interests
- lost 20 lbs.
- cried a boatload of tears.... :mad:
- find sosuave... explains all to me :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Nothing..
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Good question. When I split with my girlfriend last year I did the crying/depression thing for about 3 months, during which time I lost about 20-30lbs too and bulked up a little. But then I got control of it, changed my image and my look completely, and then got into a rebound relationship, which failed and left me feeling the same, which in turn led me here.
 

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
Woke up wone morning ****ting blood. Girl gave me an ulsur... knew it had gone too far. Was lookin up stress techniques cuz i didnt want to go to the doctor (they usually quiz u on why u stressed so much to get an ulsur, and usually offers a shrink)

So i was looking online for stress techniques... found sosuave.... and now shes totally hooked on me. :D
 
Top