What Did She Say?

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me what is going on with this woman. Without going into details a while back she finds out that I wanted her. She fuxked this guy back then. So I say fuxk it and go about my buisness which I would of never done before. I would of chased after her but thats besides the point.

Last week she start talking and said "you never did tell me if that girl is your girlfriend." There is a girl who I use to date on myspace who leaves me comments like i love you etc etc. which is the girls she is refering to. She then tells me that the guy she fuxked a while back is not with her but they still talk. Then she says what would you do if somebody called you up and wanted you to fuxk them. I said well it depends who it is. She said if it is me. I said yeah I guess I can fuxk you. She just said SEE and left it at that. Lastly she tells me that she would dated me but I waited until she was with someone before she found out.

What in the he11 is she trying to tell me? I am thick

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
easiest way to figure out what a women is thinking is not by what she says, but by what she does....

not sure about the full details of ur situation, but either you waited too long after she gave you some clear signs.. or she's just vying for attention right now....

either way, you should stay away from this girl, she doesnt sound like good news.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with what SAV said..... ALL she is trying to do is get attention from you and she did by asking if you would fvck her you said yes and now she knows you still think about her. I think you should avoid her at all cost and only talk to her IF she starts the conversation and if she tests you again with that sh1t remember YOU are the prize not her.....she should WANT to get fvcked by you. Dont waste your time on dumb girls.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you asid something along the lines... "I dunno it depends how horny iam" or "Maybe why dont you start taking off your clothes and we will see". Saying Yes is the worst thing you could have said in that situation. In her eyes you are easy and girls dont want that. Do you want a girl who is easy?

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok can somebody please point out where I went wrong? I am so sick of being such a sucker which is why I came to this website and I am still doing dumb ass things!!

So after this woman telling me what I wrote in the first post I decided I need to grow some balls and ask her out. I read the only way to tell if a woman likes you for sure is to ask her out. So I ask her out, she says yes and then tells me that she will be so drunk that I will need to carry her into her house. I said yeah ok. I asked her out last friday for this week
I see her monday and she says remember "that guy" she says the guy I made my mistake with "she had sex with this guy." well she starts telling me again how she is not dating him but they are friends and they hang out still. I was like yeah I know who you mean. Well she says his band is playing at this place and she asks me if I want to go with her I just said yeah I will go. I start thinking wtf would I go to see this guy who she fuxkd band!?!?

Now here it is friday and I tell her We was suppose to go out this week and that we will go out next thursday instead. She says that she cannot go out on weekdays because she has her kids. I am like ok. She then tells me "you can go with us tonight" she is going out with her best friend and her husband to some college dinner thing and I of course said I am not going there. then she tells me that she will call me this weekend if she is bored with where she is at!! Now I know this is going down hill.. She asks me what I do and where I go on the weekends because she likes to party and have fun and that just going out and sitting there talking is not her thing and that she likes to get drunk and dance etc etc. I then said you know what lets forget it.!!

Can somebody please tell me what the **** is her issue? I mean instead of doing my usual and not asking out a woman I ask her out she says yes then starts acting all flakey on me!?

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anybody answer this? pls