Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What did she just say?

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been reading up on ********, and I would like if somebody would please tell me what this is supose to mean.

I met this woman at my workplace last year. We kind of hung out at work and talked to each other all the time. One day me and this woman are talking about things and she says " Lovejones I am crazy about you if I could ever cheat on my boyfriend it would be with you I told Mandy and she can see my point but I know its tough with you being single and me having a serious boyfriend but nothing can happen"" she tells me later "" I told Mandy that the only thing about quitting that going to bother me is not getting to see you every day""... We got interuptted and agreed to finish this convo later. So a few day later I bring this up and then she said """""" If I ever got you alone and something got started between us I would not put an end to it I can't believe I would do this to my boyfriend but the way I been treated lately I don't know it just scares me"""""""""..... Can somebody clue me in on this please?????

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HIT IT if you dont want it roll the ball !!! :cool:

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk to her about it! Next time she brings that up, look in her eyes, smile, and then turn and walk away.

Or just kiss her.

No talking. ;)

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kinda sounds like she is a c0cktease and is just trying to rile you up and keep you on the sidelines if she ever breaks with her b/f

either that or she is saying with a little "persuasion" you might make her forget about her b/f for a night!

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my answer:

it doesn't matter wtf this b!tch is trying to relate to you.

either way if you step up and be a man and do whatever you are inclined to do you can't go wrong. :D

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to communicate that the politics of the middle Penepolesian wars were poorly represented by an increasingly non-linear and intra-dialectic narrative tradition. She also feels that the antediluvian pedagogical focus on legitimising the hegemonic body politic is simply farcical in todays neo-modernist discursive millieu.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Think She Just Wants You To Ball Up And Fu(k Her

Originally posted by Walden
She's trying to communicate that the politics of the middle Penepolesian wars were poorly represented by an increasingly non-linear and intra-dialectic narrative tradition. She also feels that the antediluvian pedagogical focus on legitimising the hegemonic body politic is simply farcical in todays neo-modernist discursive millieu.
I disagree, I believe that in this postindustrial postmodernist interedependency of neo-classical economic globalization through supranational neoliberalism no one is truly the plenipotentiary of his own id without taking into account the societal pressures placed upon us through narrative paradigm by the world's increasingly large antedeluvian population and their subsequent retro-active transformation of our Neo-Dialectic Materialism when seen through the philosophical cytherics and nonzero destiny objectivization.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I Think She Just Wants You To Ball Up And Fu(k Her

Originally posted by MVPlaya
I disagree, I believe that in this postindustrial postmodernist interedependency of neo-classical economic globalization through supranational neoliberalism no one is truly the plenipotentiary of his own id without taking into account the societal pressures placed upon us through narrative paradigm by the world's increasingly large antedeluvian population and their subsequent retro-active transformation of our Neo-Dialectic Materialism when seen through the philosophical cytherics and nonzero destiny objectivization.
true dat.

DJ bible material.

B U M P B U M P

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok the reason WHY I asked what she was saying was because a couple things I didn't feel right about. Such as why she has to mention that she told her friend Mandy who is another co-worker of ours and that she can see her point???? Also why she said "Nothing can happen" then the next time we talked about it she said something can happen. We BOTH aggreed to finish talking about it when she said nothing can happen then when I brought the subject up she said she feels uncomfortable talking about it but then she just comes out and says if I ever got you alone and something got started between us I would not put an end to it. She did seem kind of confused like saying I can't believe I would do this to my boyfriend it scares me etc. So what IS she saying

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Dekka says. I know you're a newbie and all but you need to be brought up sharply, sir. Stop trying to work out what she means/is thinking/etc. That way lies madness.

To use military terminology:

Fix bayonets, step up to the firing plate, and stand by to charge when you hear the whistle.

You might get shot down in a blaze of gunfire or you might get the Victoria Cross.

But you'll only get a court martial if you cower in your trench.

Millions of our forefathers had to go through this scenario and they did not flinch, but you're sitting here worrying about whether to chance your arm with a woman who has told you if 'something got started between us I would not put an end to it.'

Go with what YOU want.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lovejones
then she said """""" If I ever got you alone and something got started between us I would not put an end to it I can't believe I would do this to my boyfriend but the way I been treated lately I don't know it just scares me""""""""".....
Invite her over to your place when you know you will be alone to 'discuss her relationship problems', get her a drink, invite her to sit down, sit down next to her then just ****ing jump her!

Tell her up front that no one will be there to interrupt you, if she turns up, then you will soon be having a cheating woman wrapped around your ****! If she asks can she trust you not to do anything that she will regret later, just tell her "No, you can't".

All kudos to you if you can get Mandy in on a three-way.

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you should of kissed her and if she kissed back well bam!
why do we make things so difficult if she kisses you back then your game if not then ohwell dont waste anymore time!