Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What cultures do you guys think produce the best women?

Reaction score
It seems negative when we all say all that is wrong with women but in your opinion and experiences, what cultures do you think produce the best women out there whether for flings or for LTRs?

I have been a big fan of the Slavic and Russian bluntness and I have surprisingly found that despite their super liberal leanings, Scandinavian women can be amazing. The other runner up? Small town American girls, especially from the midwest. They seem to lack a lot of the toxic personality traits you find in suburban white girls or big city girls.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly have to say Latin American culture. Their women don't have that entitlement complex unless they've been Americanized.

The only exceptions in my opinion are Colombian and (to a lesser extent) Brazilian women, women from these countries are just as entitled as American and Canadian women.

Reaction score
I honestly have to say Latin American culture. Their women don't have that entitlement complex unless they've been Americanized.

The only exceptions in my opinion are Colombian and (to a lesser extent) Brazilian women, women from these countries are just as entitled as American and Canadian women.
Disagree, very very strongly disagree. I'd say Latinas are quite overrated (most are hideous native Indians) as a whole. Catholic culture grows women who are hypocrites, morally self-righteous, prudes, and psychopaths that play mind games on men. Mediterranean people are horrible at it but given how much of them spread to South America, it carried over on to that part of the world too. Latinas are quite overrated, you just have a good experience with them if you have a green card and get them up on the social ladder.

Latin culture is a culture of hypocrisy, envy, jealous, mind games, fake appearances, and uncontrolled tempers.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Europe with no doubt, the simple fact that women are held accountable of their success and failure since early age makes a hell of a difference.

They are also surrounded from strong competition when it comes of getting male attention and are told that after a certain age a woman becomes invisible to men if she doesnt settle.

In countries like poland or belarus an average decent guy with a stable job can easily find a decent looking pre wall girl to settle with and be respected from her.

Reaction score
Eastern Europe with no doubt, the simple fact that women are held accountable of their success and failure since early age makes a hell of a difference.

They are also surrounded from strong competition when it comes of getting male attention and are told that after a certain age a woman becomes invisible to men if she doesnt settle.

In countries like poland or belarus an average decent guy with a stable job can easily find a decent looking pre wall girl to settle with and be respected from her.
All that is true but I feel like it was that way due to man shortage. Compared to other places where men significantly outnumbered women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Europe and Latin America. A good case can be made for East Asia. I'm not really into East Asian women, but plenty of guys are. The best thing about East Asian women is that they usually do not get fat.

Reaction score
Eastern Europe and Latin America. A good case can be made for East Asia. I'm not really into East Asian women, but plenty of guys are. The best thing about East Asian women is that they usually do not get fat.
Once again, Latinas are quite overrated from my experience, lots and lots and lots of toxic personality traits that rival even western women.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Slavic/Russian are some of the most vapid, Materialistic and Narcissistic women on the planet. You clearly have not met or dated any.

The best Cultures are those with deep rooted family values. South Europe,East Asia and Certain Aftican nations like Ethopia.

While North and East Euro women may be attractive, their attitude does not match their appearance.

Personal preference I like women with Black hair and Blue eyes.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the cultures have some version of the same problems. The culture that seems like it works well can be because of the location or being in the culture also. The values and laws of the place. Take the girl out of that place and she might act different.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the cultures have some version of the same problems. The culture that seems like it works well can be because of the location or being in the culture also. The values and laws of the place. Take the girl out of that place and she might act different.
Yep bring them to the west and suddenly they are flooded with male attention and the mrdia keeps pushing the feminist narrative. I've seen it happen to right before my eyes with Asian and Middle eastern girls.

One Vietnamese girl I knew was so sweet and nuce when she first came, a year later she shaved her head and got tattoos.

Reaction score
Slavic/Russian are some of the most vapid, Materialistic and Narcissistic women on the planet. You clearly have not met or dated any.

The best Cultures are those with deep rooted family values. South Europe,East Asia and Certain Aftican nations like Ethopia.

While North and East Euro women may be attractive, their attitude does not match their appearance.

Personal preference I like women with Black hair and Blue eyes.
I have been with more than a few and I do agree, they are materialistic and narcissistic but it comes from a blunt and direct place. A Slavic or Russian chick will straight up tell you she is not interested or she wants you for X, I kind of love that sort of honesty. Plus if you are a cool guy, they'll give you a shot and get with you, they get that sex is a transaction in a lot of cases and are quite RP about it.

You are way off about Southern European women, having had some in my family, the whole deep rooted family thing is a farce. Most of them are very narcissistic, image conscious, quick to get jealous, and gossipy. The whole cultures runs on gossip and image, it does not have much substance to it outside of that, especially Italian women.

I think the reason I disdain Mediterranean women and Latinas so much is that they go about things differently from Slavic women. While a Slavic chick will straight up tell you she likes certain kinds of men such as hot guys, rich guys, or popular guys; a Mediterranean or Latina chick will act self-righteous about it and throw religion in there to disguise her true motives. Mediterranean women and Latinas disguise their true motives too much with self-righteousness and a fake good girl image, they're even worse than suburban white girls in the Anglo world at this.

East Asian women are also very materialistic, especially Chinese women.