Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What could make a girl change her mind about you suddenly

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It could only be because you dented her ego, and she wants what she can’t have. She already rejected you then contacts you 5 months later... doesn’t sound like a girl who was really interested to begin with.

Regardless, I came across this vid which echoes what I’m saying:

Okay. It's a nice video actually

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s clear a lot of posters on this thread are insecure and don’t handle rejection well.

All this speculation about “Chad dumped her and now she’s crawling back to you” and “turn her out, she’s a ho, she’s trash” “if she was interested she’d climb Mt Everest with a coin clenched between her a$$ cheeks for you” etc etc

This is a projection of their own resentment and bitterness at women. The reality is that a woman’s attraction for you can change, up and down, for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with you. Another reality is that all women who are considered attractive are currently involved with a guy when you meet her for the first time. She has more rapport, emotional connection, and history with that guy than she does with you. She’s obviously going to choose him over you— until her attraction for him falls, and rises for you.

Remember, her attraction for you can be too low to consider you a prospect, then turned up, which is what it looks like you were able to do.

Go on dates, have fun, escalate assertively, and bring it home. That’s it. Don’t overthink, just be ready to eject if you start smelling disrespect or bullish!t.
But there’s a problem with this way of thinking... the physical attraction wasn’t there to begin with, and despite your obvious Corey Wayne citations - women fall in love slowly; attraction grows blahdy blah... all it takes is for that one guy to come along and give her that gush that get her juices flowing. That’s when she’s going to friendzone OP because he was just a convenience job to her in the first place, hence rejecting him, then taking 5 months to hit him up. Especially in the age of social media, it’s much more likely that she will, sooner or later, come across that guy, then OP has to pick up the pieces.

There’s an added problem: If a girl is just using a guy as Mr Right Now, she’s not really going to be able to display affection for him because she doesn’t really fancy him; he will begin to feel her indifference, and it will cause him to go into simp mode — begging for her to throw him a bone + putting all the effort in to please her. When he realises this is a fruitless endeavour, he’ll start growing resentful, manipulative and so forth.

And remember, too, how can you seriously take the words of a 5ft5” BS artist seriously when he could only get a single mother? That’s the epitome of beta cuck provider, so this alone nullifies everything he says, and exposes him as the fraud he is.

‘Relax... Women fall in love slowly, bro... she rejected you and came around aeons later? Cmon mann, it’s just a sh1t test. It’s your vibe, not your look. Just read my gazillion page book fifteen times, and I can guarantee you’ll become a step daddy like me. And remember to take a shower, bro’

Ughhh!

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys like RJC assume that negative advice means it leads to paralysis. No, it just leads to caution, and is totally justified in this situation for the reasons you mentioned.
I think he’s been a tad too influenced by Corey Wayne. As CW’s and other blue pilled coaches actual p1ss poor results demonstrate, they’re unworthy of being taken seriously. This just tells me they’re scammers who are aware of the red / black pill truth, but are going to be less than honest if there’s a monopoly to be made out of the easily suggestible, desperate, and gullible. It’s nothing but a confidence trick IMO.

That Dan Bacon guy... I have to hand it to that confidence trickster for making millions from the naive... when he made his fortune, I’ve got zero doubts that he got himself a Thai mail order bride, married her, had kids, and bullsh1tted his sheep that he got her through just being so suave. Unfortunately, this little con-trick affirmed to his followers that game works.

Without big bux, that guy wasn’t getting laid in a morgue.

Aeterna

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s clear a lot of posters on this thread are insecure and don’t handle rejection well.

All this speculation about “Chad dumped her and now she’s crawling back to you” and “turn her out, she’s a ho, she’s trash” “if she was interested she’d climb Mt Everest with a coin clenched between her a$$ cheeks for you” etc etc

This is a projection of their own resentment and bitterness at women. The reality is that a woman’s attraction for you can change, up and down, for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with you. Another reality is that all women who are considered attractive are currently involved with a guy when you meet her for the first time. She has more rapport, emotional connection, and history with that guy than she does with you. She’s obviously going to choose him over you— until her attraction for him falls, and rises for you.

Remember, her attraction for you can be too low to consider you a prospect, then turned up, which is what it looks like you were able to do.

Go on dates, have fun, escalate assertively, and bring it home. That’s it. Don’t overthink, just be ready to eject if you start smelling disrespect or bullish!t.
Here’s the problem, women are far more masculine these days due to the social media era. I mean, women are the ones pumping and dumping guys now.

The reason why I say do not let any women who rejected you back into your life without any toll/punishment is because he programming himself and the girl that people can just come in and out of his life and get rewarded for it.

In this case, he giving this girl a date (why guys still go on dates is beyond me) and most importantly his most valued asset, his time.

Honestly if I did the same thing to a girl and she me back in with open arms, I would lose all respect for her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking on ****ing egg shells dries up the vjj. Sloopy game turns women off. Fellas need to take their shot. Let the chips fall where they may. work volume. Every set is practice.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the problem, women are far more masculine these days due to the social media era. I mean, women are the ones pumping and dumping guys now.

The reason why I say do not let any women who rejected you back into your life without any toll/punishment is because he programming himself and the girl that people can just come in and out of his life and get rewarded for it.

In this case, he giving this girl a date (why guys still go on dates is beyond me) and most importantly his most valued asset, his time.

Honestly if I did the same thing to a girl and she me back in with open arms, I would lose all respect for her.
I don't disagree with you but most men are pathetic spineless cowards who stop seeing family and friends once they get post wall ass. Rollo made a point about dropping the ex off at the trash and running. Don't look back. He is spot on.

A girl gets a BBC gang bang with Tyrone and friends only to show up later after ghosting. Cuckold is playing house. Some men need to get their testosterone checked.