What could be wrong guys

Trickster711

Don Juan
Reaction score
After being reluctant for a while, I decided to join a place where I can ask what is wrong with me. I hace spend the last couple of years trying to figure out how yo fix myself without succes, and I'm really desperate.

I have had girlfriends before but I can't comprehend how I did it. Sometimes I think it was the gym and other the way I act but the only think I know for sure is that they always end up feeling un confortable around me or finnally they lose respect torwards me.

When this happen the become just my friends and every try to get them back Will make them disrespect me even more. I feel like a child and I'm not sure what to do. Should I treat woman bad cause is almost the basis of every advice I get but as soon as I try I just end up behaving like a clown and is one of the many reasons I don' go out anymore.

I feel safe at home and even entertained the idea of being gay cause definetly woman weren't mean't for me and it just makes me feel safe that every guy I see out there is dating or at least going out with girls.

Relationships even with guys don't last too long when it comes to frienship and girls, well they don't even wanna meet me.

Is there something that could be done with me aside from killing myself in the gym and trying to appear a laid back guy. I'm 26 and I look very young hahaha some people think I am just 17. I don't know if that may be a problem and well I think that is pretty much all I have to share about me for the moment fellas.

Trickster711

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading him for the past days but still feel like I cannot be free from society. I'm not trolling. And have read lots and lots of stuff but never getting to another level I'm always falling. I live with my mom cause for me is just to hard to socialize and as I said it might as well be because something is wrong with me or my hobbies or anything I need to make a change though I don't like the same things other people do. And here I am alone again I will read though.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll admit to not reading or seeing any pua/red pill vids.

But @ohrein is spot on abt POOK.

He by far surpasses me on knowledge abt women when I thought I knew everything there is to know.

I strongly suggest you re read it again and again until it becomes part of ur psyche.

Trickster711

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Will try to swallow it. Though it seems he hate woman but I will just go on. Do you think that is all I will need bro and I'm sorry for my last post.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Read it, don't merely read it but understand it, he's long winded but it's accurate as fvck.

Read it like u r reading a biology book, memorised it by heart and then put what u hv learnt into practice.

Success = How u think + How u do things.

Many r preoccupied with "How u do things" but it's "How u think" that's truly important as it sets the stage for how u do things.

Each time u r not successful or being successful it all boils down to How u think.